Dock Spiders Announce Initial Roster
FOND DU LAC, WI – Fond du Lac’s Northwoods League team has a name, a logo, a manager, a place to play, and a schedule. Now, they have players! The Fond du Lac Dock Spiders and manager Zac Charbonneau are announcing the first twenty members of their inaugural team.
- Jack Collins (LH) – Central Michigan (Hometown: Denmark, WI)
- Ryan Connolly (LH) – Iowa Western Community College
- Adam Eck (LH) – Edgewood
- Kyle Huckaby (LH) – Eastern Michigan
- Connor Johnson (LH) – Catawba College
- Jacob Kostyshock (RH) – Arkansas
- Colton Neel (LH) – Memphis
- Trey Riley (RH) – Oklahoma State
- Jake Roehn (RH) – Ohio University
- Andrew Bullock (IF) – Western Carolina (Southern Conference All-Freshman Team, 2016)
- Richard Constantine (IF) – Volunteer State Community College
- Chris Cornelius (IF) – Missouri
- Cameron Dobbs (IF) – Oklahoma State
- Nick Fortes (C) – Mississippi
- Peyton Grassanovits (OF) – Kansas
- AJ Lewis (UTIL) – Missouri
- Thomas Luevano (IF) – Creighton
- Luke Mangieri (IF) – Bradley (All-Missouri Valley Conference Honorable Mention, 2016)
- Alex Ronnebaum (IF) – Arkansas
- Jason Santana (C) – Memphis
The Dock Spiders invite you to their Meet the Manager event on Wednesday, March 22 at the Thelma Sadoff Center for the Arts (51 Sheboygan St, Fond du Lac, WI 54935). Charbonneau will discuss the preliminary roster, unveil the new uniforms, and take questions from fans. The doors for the event open at 6:00pm with a cash bar available until 7:00pm. The program will begin at 7:00pm. Admission is FREE!
For more information on all the players and to find future roster additions, make sure to visit www.dockspiders.com.
The Fond du Lac Dock Spiders are a member of the finest developmental league for elite college baseball players, the Northwoods League. The 23-year-old summer collegiate league is the largest organized baseball league in the world with 20 teams, drawing significantly more fans, in a friendly ballpark experience, than any league of its kind. A valuable training ground for coaches, umpires and front office staff, more than 160 former Northwoods League players have advanced to Major League Baseball, including two-time Cy Young Award winner Max Scherzer (WAS), two-time World Series Champion Ben Zobrist (CHC) and MLB All-Stars Chris Sale (BOS), Jordan Zimmermann (DET), Curtis Granderson (NYM) and Lucas Duda (NYM). All league games are viewable live via the Northwoods League portal. For more information, visit www.dockspiders.com or download the new Northwoods League Mobile App on the Apple App Store or on Google Play and set the Dock Spiders as your favorite team.