2017 Promo Calendar Released
FOND DU LAC, WI – The Fond du Lac Dock Spiders have scheduled giveaways, theme nights, and special appearances to go along with many of their home games during the 2017 season. They are set to unveil their Promotional Calendar to allow you to prepare to pick out your favorite games for when individual game tickets go on sale at 10:00am on Saturday, May 6.
SOUVENIR 7 GIVEAWAYS:
The Fond du Lac Dock Spiders have put together seven games with giveaways as part of a mini-season ticket package. If you purchase one of these Souvenir 7 packages, you will be guaranteed to receive each of the following items. If you do not purchase a Souvenir Seven package, you will have to be one of the first 500 fans (Unless otherwise indicated) to attend the game that day to receive the giveaway!
- Sunday, June 4: Dock Spiders Baseball presented by Quad Graphics
- Thursday, June 8: Pint Glass presented by Bud Light (For Fans 21 & Older)
- Saturday, June 17: Wine Stopper presented by FloorQuest (First 500 Ladies over 21)
- Sunday, June 25: Can Coozie
- Sunday, July 2: Baseball Hat presented by Summit Automotive
- Sunday, July 23: T-Shirt presented by Pick-N-Save
- Friday, August 11: Dock Spiders and Timber Rattlers Mascot Bobblehead presented by Agnesian Health
- Thursday, June 1: OPENING DAY!
- Saturday, June 17: Ladies’ Night – A night just for the ladies. There will be samples from local retailers, and the first 500 ladies will receive a Dock Spiders wine stopper courtesy of FloorQuest.
- Sunday, June 25: Girl Scout Day – Discounted tickets are available for Girl Scout Troops on this date. All Girl Scouts attending the game may participate in a pregame parade on the field. Contact Director of Tickets, Chris Ward, at firstname.lastname@example.org for information or to order tickets.
- Thursday, June 29: YMCA Night – Come learn more about the Fond du Lac Family YMCA and YMCA members will have the ability to purchase discounted tickets on-line.
- Friday, June 30: Superhero Night with an appearance by Spider-Man – Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man is swinging through Fond du Lac for a stop at this Dock Spiders game. Meet everyone's favorite web-slinging, wall-crawler on this amazing night!
- Tuesday, July 4: Military Appreciation Night presented by Horicon Bank – The Dock Spiders will honor all those who served in our military by offering a free ticket to active and retired military personnel. A military ID or proof of service can be presented at the Dock Spiders ticket office to receive the free ticket.
- Friday, July 21: Princess Night – Three storybook princesses will come to the ballpark to meet fans and pose for pictures during the game.
- Saturday, July 22: Minion Night – The best henchmen in the world are coming to the ballpark! The Dock Spiders have invited the Minions to the ballpark and you will be able to meet them.
- Monday, July 24: Boy Scout Night – Discounted tickets are available for Boy Scout Troops on this date. All Boy Scouts attending the game may participate in a pregame parade on the field. Contact Director of Tickets, Chris Ward, at email@example.com for information or to order tickets.
- Tuesday, July 25: Christmas in July presented by Horicon Bank – Celebrate Christmas without the snow for Christmas in July at the stadium.
- Friday, July 28: Star Wars Night – No need to go rogue because Star Wars Night is coming to the ballpark! Meet your favorite characters before and during the game. For every walk-up ticket purchased on the day of the game, $1.00 will be donated to the Fond du Lac Area United Way.
- Tuesday, August 1: Agriculture Night presented by Agromatic – Celebrate the agricultural heritage of the community on this Bang for Your Buck night!
- Saturday, August 12: Fan Appreciation Night – The Dock Spiders will say “Thank You” to fans with some surprises for the last regular season home game.
- Friday, June 16: Wisconsin Timber Rattlers mascot Whiffer
- Friday, June 23: Buddy the Dinosaur from Dinosaur Train
- Monday, July 10: Daniel Tiger from Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood
- Monday, July 24: Wisconsin Timber Rattlers mascot Fang T. Rattler
- Monday, August 7: Curious George
- Thursday, August 10: Wisconsin Timber Rattlers mascot Whiffer presented by Edvest
Season ticket packages and group outings of 20 or more for the 2017 season are on sale now and may be purchased from the Dock Spiders ticket office. Fans may order over the phone by calling (920) 907-9833 or any time in the ticket section of dockspiders.com.
The Fond du Lac Dock Spiders are a member of the finest developmental league for elite college baseball players, the Northwoods League. The 23-year-old summer collegiate league is the largest organized baseball league in the world with 20 teams, drawing significantly more fans, in a friendly ballpark experience, than any league of its kind. A valuable training ground for coaches, umpires and front office staff, more than 160 former Northwoods League players have advanced to Major League Baseball, including two-time Cy Young Award winner Max Scherzer (WAS), two-time World Series Champion Ben Zobrist (CHC) and MLB All-Stars Chris Sale (BOS), Jordan Zimmermann (DET), Curtis Granderson (NYM) and Lucas Duda (NYM). All league games are viewable live via the Northwoods League portal. For more information, visit www.dockspiders.com or download the new Northwoods League Mobile App on the Apple App Store or on Google Play and set the Dock Spiders as your favorite team.