Growlers Announce Salute to Selfie Night
A selfie is defined as a photograph that one has taken of oneself, typically one taken with a smartphone or webcam and uploaded to a social media website. To participate in the promotion, simply take a selfie and post it to one of the Growlers social media accounts. Selfies can be posted directly to the Growlers official Facebook page – or by mentioning @kzoogrowlers on Twitter or Instagram and by using #SaluteToSelfies. Step by step directions are detailed below.
The team will collect selfies through April 1. Once the submission period ends, the Growlers will build a unique mosaic-style jersey assembled entirely from the selfies entered in the promotion. The fan that exhibits the most “Growlers spirit” will receive a featured and prominent location on all jerseys. The jerseys will be worn during the game on Thursday, July 24 when the Growlers take on the Wisconsin Woodchucks. A jersey silent auction will be held for the jerseys during the game. Contestants can bid on jerseys and winners will be able to receive their jersey from players on the field after the game.
All selfies submitted in the contest are eligible to be used on the Salute To Selfie Night jersey and in Growlers promotions of the event.
- Take your Selfie!
- Like the Growlers Facebook page here by clicking the link
- Find and Click "Share Photo"
- Choose your Selfie
- Use the hashtag #SalutetoSelfie
- Take your Selfie!
- Follow the Growlers on Twitter by clicking the link
- Add a new tweet/photo and select your best selfie, then tag @kzoogrowlers AND use the hashtag #SalutetoSelfie
- Follow the Growlers Instagram by clicking the link
- Click choose or take a photo
- Take or select your Selfie!
- Select "Tag People" and tag the kzoogrowlers and use the hashtag #SalutetoSelfie
- You can also share your Instagram selfie on Twitter and Facebook as well. Make sure to tag @kzoogrowlers and use the hashtag #SalutetoSelfie