The 9-inning Staycation
The 9-inning Staycation
At $65 per package, it’s almost sold out.
By: Brian Colopy
All-inclusive resorts are the best. If you haven’t been to one yet, just ask someone that has. Not only can you focus on relaxing, there is just something comforting in knowing that you don’t have to reach for your wallet when you want something.
The biggest problem with all-inclusive resorts is the hassle it takes to book them. You have to book flights, call off work, and travel across the globe. Not to mention the $2,500 hit to your checking account.
Well, Kalamazoo has a new, all-inclusive resort called the “5-Game Pack” and it’s at Homer Stryker Field. Now I know what you’re thinking, “Where are the palm trees and umbrella drinks?”
While we don’t have the palm trees, we do provide everything the resorts do without taking all of your time and money.
Let’s think about why you book an all-inclusive resort in the first place. It’s usually to spend time with your loved ones, experience something fun, and get away from the grind of the work week. Not to mention catch some rays in the sun.
The 5-Game Pack gives you all the perks of the resorts and you even leave with free gifts from the souvenir shops.
This year, I suggest you consider a staycation with a 5-Game Pack. With it, you get:
- Fun in the Sun. Fireworks nights, celebrities, human cannonballs and more. These are our best shows of the year during the best months of the year.
- All-You-Can-Eat. You get all of the hot dogs, burgers, chicken sandwiches, chips, potato salad, coleslaw, soda and water you want until the 5th inning. We’ll even top off your drink with an umbrella if you ask.
- Your own pavilion. We’re even building you your own private area to skip the lines and enjoy your food with other 5-pack holders.
- Free Gifts. Receive a team jersey, hat, bobblehead, baseball cards and team photo. ($75 value)
- Ticket Exchange Program. You can exchange any unused tickets for tickets to another regular season home game of your choice.
- Limited Availability. Our stadium only allows us to offer 750 of these packages per game and they’re not available for the single game buyer.
Highly Affordable. All of this will only cost you $13 per game. If you walked up the day of the game you'd pay $10 per ticket and not get any food, gifts or our closest seats.
Options– $75 Box, $65 Bleacher
Payment Plan. We even have an easy payment plan that allows you to pay as you go.
In order to reserve your 5-game pack, fill out the form below and we will contact you about your plan. You can also call us at (269) 492-9966. Seating location will be determined on a first come, first serve basis.