Bike Blind 2015
Back for a sixth year in 2015 is the Bike Blind – which offers valet style bike parking in a secured area right by the main entrance. Get your tires filled up & your bike washed during the game by Mallards Staff!
The Wisconsin DOT wants you to ride your Bike to the Ballpark in 2015!
Click here to download a city of Madison Bike Map so you can find the safest & quickest way to bike to the Ballpark this summer!
Bike Blind Instructions:
1. All bikers must provide their own bike lock.
2. Bike washing & tire filling are available during every Mallards game for FREE.
3. To receive service take one of the bike tag cards in the mailbox & write on it which of the services you would like.
4. Wrap that tag around your handle-bars & enjoy the game.
5. Staff will only fill tires to the recommended PSI indicated on the tires of your bike.
6. Count on a minimum of two hours for staff to complete these services.
Thanks & ENJOY THE GAME!
Have a question? Feel free to email us at email@example.com