The Bull’s Eye Credit Union Free Kids Club
Bull’s Eye Credit Union is the official sponsor of the Bull’s Eye Credit Union Free Kids Club. Kids ages 12 and under are eligible to sign up for the Free Kids Club.
Kids can sign up at a Bull’s Eye Credit Union’s full service locations or online at www.raftersbaseball.com to be a part of the Bull’s Eye Credit Union Free Kids Club.
By signing up, Free Kids Club members receive:
• A voucher for one ticket (good for kids only)
• A voucher for one hot dog
• A voucher for one fountain soda
• A gift pack featuring Rafters and Bull’s Eye Credit Union items
• A co-branded Bull’s Eye Credit Union Free Kids Club bag
• Weekly e-newsletter
• Invitations to special events with the Rafters (such as a Pizza Party with the team and batting practice at the ballpark.)
Rules & Regulations:
• Only available for pick-up at the Rafters Front Office at Witter Field. Stay tuned for details regarding when 2017 Kids Club bags can be picked up
• Must pick-up Bull’s Eye Credit Union Free Kids Club packages during business hours 9 a.m. until 4 p.m., Monday through Friday
• Minimum 24 hour process time
• No package pick-ups two hours prior to game-time on game days
• 1 membership per child per season
• Tickets must be redeemed in-person at the Rafters Ticket Office (based on availability)
• Ticket voucher is only good for the Free Kids Club Member
• One ticket voucher per member can be exchanged for any 2017 regular season game
**If you have signed up your child for the Kids Club in the past, you do NOT have to sign up again in 2017 as long as your child is 12 years old or under.