C.O. Brown Stadium selling out for the 1st time since the 1990’s
Bombers Beginning to Thrive in Battle Creek
Not that long ago, the Bomber’s front office would get daily offseason calls wondering if the team would be back the following year. Fans had become accustomed to teams leaving the city. The Bombers franchise was brought to Battle Creek in 2007 after three separate Midwest League franchises had left the city from 2002-2006.
11 years later, the Bombers are still here and the team is actually thriving more now than ever before. In fact, the team is beginning to sell C.O. Brown Stadium out for the 1st time since the 1990’s. The team’s front office credits the team’s 5-Game Pack to the recent success.
“Our 5-Game Pack was a game changer this past season. It sold out 5 games and we went from 150 packages sold to over 800 in one year,” said Bombers GM Tyler Shore.
“We decided to create a ticket plan that families can actually use. People just can’t come to all 36 games. The 5-Game Pack provides a destination to bring the family together twice a month during the summer.”
Due to the success of the 5-Game Pack, the team is bringing the pack back for 2018 and is already close to selling out one plan.
With a 5-Game Pack families receive:
- All-You-Can-Eat. You get all of the hot dogs, burgers, chicken sandwiches, chips, potato salad, coleslaw, soda and water you want until the end of the 4th inning.
- Exclusive Pavilion. You’ll have your own area to skip the lines from the general fan.
- Free Gifts. Receive numerous gifts exclusive only for season ticket and pack holders.
- The Best Games. Fireworks nights, celebrities, America’s Got Talent entertainment acts. Last year these nights sold out. The only way to guarantee your seat at these games is with your 5-Game Pack.
- Ticket Exchange Program. You can exchange any unused tickets for tickets to another regular season home game of your choice.
- Limited Availability. The stadium only allows a limited number of these packages per game and is not available for the single-game buyer.
- Highly Affordable. All of this will only cost you $13 per game. If you walked up the day of the game you’d pay $11 for each ticket and not get any food or gifts. Options- $65 Bleacher, $80 Box, $120 Champions Club.
- Payment Plan. There’s even an easy payment plan that allows you to pay as you go.
New for 2018:
- Expanded Food. A new sponsored food line by a local restaurant on each 5-pack night.
- Dessert. A sweet treat to top off the night, every game.
- Early Access to the Ballpark. 5-pack holders receive 30-minute early access to the ballpark each game.
- Fast Pass Lane. A dedicated line just for pack holders to enter right into the ballpark.