Bombers Selling Out Early Games
Two of the team’s first three games sold out.
Battle Creek, MI- The Bombers announced today that two of the team’s first three games of the season are sold out over one month before the start of the season. Opening day (May 31) along with the team’s first Sunday game against Kalamazoo (June 3) are sold out.
“The start of the season is always special and our fans are excited about 2018,” General Manager Tyler Shore shared in a press release. “Our companies and groups are booking their outings earlier than ever before and we are thrilled to be where we are over 1 month before the start of the season.”
Shore also attributed the early sellouts to the team’s all-inclusive 5-game packs.
5-Game Pack holders receive:
- All-You-Can-Eat. You get all of the hot dogs, burgers, chicken sandwiches, chips, potato salad, coleslaw, soda and water you want until the end of the 4th inning.
- Exclusive Pavilion. You’ll have your own area to skip the lines from the general fan.
- Free Gifts. Receive numerous gifts exclusive only for season ticket and pack holders.
- Our Best Games. Fireworks nights, celebrities, America’s Got Talent entertainment acts. Last year these nights sold out. The only way to guarantee your seat at these games is with your 5-Game Pack.
- Ticket Exchange Program. You can exchange any unused tickets for tickets to another regular season home game of your choice.
- Limited Availability. Our stadium only allows us to offer a limited number of these packages per game and is not available for the single-game buyer.
- Highly Affordable. All of this will only cost you $13 per game. If you walked up the day of the game you’d pay $13 for each box ticket and not get any food or gifts. Options- $65 Bleacher, $80 Box, $120 Champions Club.
- Payment Plan. We even have an easy payment plan that allows you to pay as you go.
Fans can learn more or purchase tickets by contacting the front office and 269.962.0735 or clicking here. Fans can also fill out the form below and have a front office member contact them.