- This is perfect for families.
- Big weekend games.
- Choice seat locations.
- 1st Bonus: All-you-can-eat at the ballpark.
- 2nd Bonus: 5 free gifts.
- 3rd Bonus: Fireworks shows & entertainment acts.
By Brian Colopy
Battle Creek Bombers
You’ll get all of the hot dogs, burgers, chicken sandwiches, chips, potato salad, coleslaw, soda and water you want until the end of the 4th inning. There’s even an express line that is dedicated to 5-pack holders. This means no waiting in concession lines.
COUNT THE BONUSES
Here are the bonuses that come with each all-you-can-eat 5-game pack:
- All Weekend Games. There are just five games in each pack. Each plan is full of weekend games or holidays. To every game, we’ve added post-game Fireworks and special entertainment acts.
- Choice seat locations. You’ll get the same choice seat for each of your five games. These are our best seats and view of the show.
- 5 free gifts. Jersey. Hat. Bobblehead. USB phone fan. Team Photo. These are all yours. They’re worth $85 in our team store.
- Highly Affordable. All of this will only cost you $13 per game. If you walked up the day of the game you’d pay $13 for each box ticket and not get any food or gifts. Options- $65 Bleacher, $80 Box, $120 Champions Club.
- Ticket Exchange Program. You can exchange any unused tickets for tickets to another regular season home game of your choice.