Take me out to the Tailgate.
In our Tailgate Party Area located down the 1st base line your guests receive everything you want at a ballgame; 5 innings of an all-inclusive ballpark food menu, unlimited soda/water, and your own area to eat and interact as well as watching the game from field level. Choose the beer option and each guest receives 3 beers included with each ticket.
The Tailgate Party Area is perfect for groups of 10-300 and also includes lawn games like corn hole, fowling, washer toss and more.
- Free All-Inclusive Ballpark Classics Buffet: Hot dogs, burgers, pulled pork, chips, potato salad, one special rotating item, and dessert for 5 innings.
- Free All-Inclusive Beverages: Unlimited soda and water during for 5 innings.
- Premium Adult Beverages: Receive 3 tabs good for any beer in the Bud Light Beer Cage. Served through the 7th inning.
- To Cap It All Off: Kids 12 & under will receive a free Larks hat.
- Fun& Games: Access to lawn games such as corn hole, ladder golf, washer toss &more.
- The Best, The Biggest, The Most Entertaining: Access to our biggest, best, most entertaining games of the year that would otherwise be sold out.
Group Pricing (per person):
- $31 with beer
- $22 without beer
Occupancy for the Tailgate Area is 300 tickets. Once all 300 tickets are sold this area is sold out. Groups that want to book whole area exclusive would need to book all 300 tickets.
Hear what they’re saying:
“We decided on a Bismarck Larks tailgate party as an alternative to the standard company picnic this year. We were more than pleased to have 110 employees, directors and family members sign up for the event. The evening was everything we anticipated and more, from the food and drinks to the great seats we had to watch an entertaining game. Overall it was the most popular company picnic we’ve ever had at Capital Electric. Everyone was thrilled with the evening and we are looking forward to another tailgate party next season. I would highly recommend a tailgate party for any company or group outing!” – Wes Engbrecht, Director of Communications-Capital Electric
- Call: 701.557.7600
- Fill out the form below
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stop in: 121 E. Rosser Ave., Bismarck, ND 58501