ONLY 9 DATES LEFT FOR THE SEASON
Take me out to the Tailgate.
In the Fireside Tailgate Area located down the 1st base line your guests receive everything you want at a ballgame; 5 innings of an all-inclusive ballpark food menu, unlimited soda/water, and your own area to eat and interact as well as watching the game from either an elevated deck with group style seating or a stationary bleacher that will feature bleacher backs. Choose the beer option and each guest receives 3 beers included with each ticket.
The Fireside Tailgate Area is perfect for groups of 10-300 people.
- Free All-Inclusive Ballpark Classics Buffet: Hot dogs, burgers, pulled pork, chips, potato salad, one special rotating item, and dessert for 5 innings.
- Free All-Inclusive Beverages: Unlimited soda and water during for 5 innings.
- Premium Adult Beverages: Receive 3 tabs for any beer in the Bud Light Beer Cage. Served through the 7th inning.
- To Cap It All Off: Kids 12 & under will receive a free Larks hat.
- The Best, The Biggest, The Most Entertaining: Access to our biggest, best, most entertaining games of the year that would otherwise be sold out.
- ADA Accessible Seating- Up to six spots each night for accessible seating with companions
Group Pricing (per person):
- $31 with beer
- $22 without beer
Occupancy for the Fireside Tailgate Area is 300 tickets. Once all 300 tickets are sold this area is considered sold out. Groups that want to book the whole area exclusively are required to book all 300 tickets.
The new deck was built in partnership with the Bismarck Larks, Bismarck Parks and Recreation District, and the Northwoods League Foundation. The new deck will have a total seating capacity of 200, including three accessible picnic tables that can each accommodate two wheelchairs and their companions. Part of the project’s funding is being provided by the Northwoods League Foundation, the charitable body of the summer collegiate league the Larks play in. The Northwoods League Foundation prides itself on investing in its affiliate’s ballparks to enhance the experience for the accessible community.
ADA Accessible Seating
As part of the Northwoods League Foundation funding, one table each game will be donated to a local, non-profit organization that assists individuals with disabilities and families. This year’s local non-profit organizations are HIT, Community Options, and Pride. In addition to the seating there will be an ADA compliant ramp along with 3 specially designed picnic tables that can accommodate up to 6 total guests in wheelchairs with companions.
Check out what fans are saying:
“We decided on a Bismarck Larks tailgate party as an alternative to the standard company picnic this year. We were more than pleased to have 110 employees, directors and family members sign up for the event. The evening was everything we anticipated and more, from the food and drinks to the great seats we had to watch an entertaining game. Overall it was the most popular company picnic we’ve ever had at Capital Electric. Everyone was thrilled with the evening and we are looking forward to another tailgate party next season. I would highly recommend a tailgate party for any company or group outing!” – Wes Engbrecht, Director of Communications-Capital Electric
- Call: 701.557.7600
- Fill out the form below
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stop in: 300 N 4th Street Suite 103, Bismarck, ND 58501