The ticket that covers every base.
Only 6 seats left for the 2018 Season.
Most teams’ season tickets get you a good seat. Yawn. These season tickets give you and your guests the entire experience of a Bismarck Larks baseball game all at a fraction of the cost. Food, fun, the extras. What else could you want?
Located in rows 3-5 right behind home plate from dugout to dugout these tickets come with all-you-can-handle food with soda/water and 3 vouchers good for beer.
We’re not done. You also receive your own exclusive food/drink outlet for quick and easy access to your all-inclusive menu.
- Free All Inclusive Food/Drink: 1/4 LB hot dogs, 1/2 LB burgers, chips, rotating side item (potato salad, mac & cheese, baked beans) dessert, soda/water, & a rotating featured item for the first 5 innings.
- 3 Beer Vouchers: (Under 21 will receive a non beer wristband and a YMCA Family Fun Zone Wristband)
- No Ticket Goes Wasted: Exchange unused tickets for future games. Based on Availability.
- B2B Networking Events: You’re invited to our networking events with premium ticket holders and sponsors (Full and Half Season only).
- Personal Ticket Representative: You’ll receive a personal ticket representative dedicated to delivering the best experience possible to you and your guests all season long.
Pricing (per seat):
- Full Season (36 Games)- $1080
- Half Season (18 Games)- $540
- 9 Game- $270
Hear what they’re saying:
“Our Investment in the Larks Suite Seats for the inaugural season was amazing experience for our staff and members. We were not sure what to expect but the baseball product, food and drink, and customer service at the park exceeded our expectations in all aspects. The demand for tickets was a little slow until people discovered what was all happening at the park and with the Larks, after that I received 2 or 3 calls a day asking if we had any tickets available. It was a great experience for everyone at the Credit Union, we will definitely be renewing our package for 2018. You guys did a great job, thanks for the experience and making it an affordable benefit we can offer of staff and members.” – Paul J Brucker, President- Railway Credit Union
- Call: 701-557-7600
- Fill out the form below
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stop in: 121 E. Rosser Ave., Bismarck, ND 58501
Please fill out the form below if you would like to learn more about our American Bank Center Suite Seats or order your package.