Meet Your Fan Development Manager Cody Nielson, and Reserve Your 2018 Scheels 7 Pack.
As the leaves are falling, the colors are changing, and the Larks’ off season is in full swing. Clark the Lark had the opportunity yesterday to sit down with one of the Front Office’s newest hires, Fan Development Manager Cody Nielson, and had the pleasure getting acquainted with him.
Getting to know Fan Development Manager Cody Nielson:
Q: What would you name your boat if you had one?
Cody: “The High C’s”
Q: What are the best and worst purchases you’ve ever made?
Cody: “Best- Tickets to go see the Atlanta Braves sweep the Twins in a two game series at Target Field last summer.”
“Worst- I bought a selfie stick once, not sure I need to say more.”
Q: If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
Cody: “I would have to say Chipper after my favorite baseball player, Chipper Jones.”
Q: What ridiculous thing has someone tricked you into doing or believing?
Cody: “When I was younger, around 9 or 10, someone told me it took a year to get to the moon. I believed if for the longest time. Silly me.”
Q: Favorite Sports Team:
Cody: “Atlanta Braves”
Q: If you had to choose a walk-up song, what would it be?
Cody: “Bring Sally Up – Moby”
Q: What is your role with the Bismarck Larks?
Cody: “I am the Fan Development Manager, I primarily work with all Scheels 7 Pack holders. My goal is to ensure that they know they can count on someone within the organization to provide great service and take care of all their fun this summer.”
Q: For those out there who don’t know, what is a Scheels 7 Pack?
Cody: “Oh man, a Scheels 7 Pack is an all-inclusive ticket for fun. This great package includes:
- 7 Guaranteed Tickets to the Best Games of the Year. The Larks sold out 27 of 36 home games last season. Most of our best nights had no tickets available for sale online or at the game. By purchasing the package in advance, you are guaranteed tickets to these nights. What makes these nights the best? These are the games that include firework shows, entertainment acts, celebrity guests, and big games such as Opening Day and 4th of July weekend.
- All inclusive ballpark food, soda, and water for 3 innings. We know a huge cost in taking the family out anywhere is food. So we decided to include it for FREE in all of our packages. Each game, receive an all-inclusive ballpark buffet (hot dogs, (cheese)burgers, pulled pork, potato salad, and chips), soda, and water from when gates open through the third inning. NEW FOR 2018 – we’re adding even more rotating specials including fresh fruit, mac n cheese, brats, and more as well as spicing up our condiment stations to ensure you have all your favorite ballpark toppings. We’re even adding a dessert option as well.
- Best Seats. 7 Pack Holders receive first dibs on where they want to sit in the ballpark. We have a bleacher and box option and seating is chosen based on a first come, first serve basis.
- Flexibility. This perk is HUGE. We know your schedule in the summer can be hectic, which is why our No Ticket Goes Wasted Policy is so beneficial. Can’t make a game in your package? No problem. Stop in our front office or call before the game and swap out for a different one, absolutely free.
- Guaranteed Giveaways. 7 Pack holders are the only fans that receive our coolest giveaway items of the year. For 2018, receive 5 awesome giveaway items including a new Larks jersey, mesh Larks hat, commemorative Larks water bottle, and more!
- Scheels 7 Pack Pavillion Area. 7 Pack Holders also receive access to a picnic area to eat their food and mingle with other guests before the game!
- Affordable Pricing and Payment Options. The best part to all of this, the price. A 7 Pack Bleacher Plan starts at only $16/ticket ($112 total). You can upgrade to box seats which include a back, arm rest, and cupholder for only $4 additional per ticket ($140 total). Need flexible payment terms? No problem. All the Larks need to reserve your package is 25% down and the rest is paid when you choose your plan or can be broken into 3 easy monthly payments.”
Q: Why should people contact you?
Cody: “People should contact me for a couple of different reasons.
- Just to say hello. If you are already a Scheels 7 Pack holder, I want to meet you and put a name to a face so I can assure you have a great experience this summer.
- If you are interested in a Scheels 7 Pack. If you are even just a little interested, I would still recommend on reaching out to me so I can fill you in on this great experience you won’t want to miss out on.
- Lastly, if you have any questions about anything Larks baseball. I will do my best to help you out, if I can’t answer your question I will find out who can and get back to you. If you can’t tell, I’m all about experiences and just want to make sure everyone is having fun.”
Q: How do people purchase a Scheels 7 Pack?
Cody: “People can purchase a 7 Pack a few different ways:
- Fill out this form below and I will give you a call.
- Stop into our Front Office at 121 E. Rosser Ave.
- Email me at email@example.com.”