And A Whole Buffet of Fun
By: John Bollinger
We were thinking of families when we came up with this idea.
You’ll get all of the grilled hot dogs, burgers, in house smoked pulled pork, chips, potato salad, soda, and water you want, at no additional charge. All of the food and drinks come with the ticket.
There’s even an express line that is dedicated to our Scheels 7 Game Pack holders. This means no waiting.
Don’t get me wrong. I’m not suggesting that you stuff yourself. But, with this ticket pack, your unlimited food and drink is on us. If you wanted to, you could leave your wallet at home and still have a great time at our ballpark.
Going to our baseball games is one of the fun things to do as a family. And we’ll do all the cooking.
If you think that’s not enough, then we have good news for you. There are bonuses specific only to the Scheels 7 Game Pack. Here’s what you get:
1. Just Seven Games. That’s only two games a month for the summer when school is out. It’s a blend of weekend and weekday games and fits perfectly into your summer calendar.
2. All You Can Handle Food and Beverage. You’ve already read this, but it’s so good, we had to remind you again. This package comes with all you can handle hot dogs, burgers, pulled pork, chips, potato salad, soda, water, and a rotating food special from the time gates open through the 3rd inning. This year, we’re even adding a sweet treat.
I think our pulled pork is the best pulled pork in all of baseball.
3. 5 FREE Gifts. We like to give our pack holders special items. For every Scheels 7 Game Pack, you get 5 free gifts. You get a FREE Larks jersey, a FREE Larks hat, a FREE bobblehead, and two other gifts.
4. Fireworks and National Entertainment Act Bonus. At some of your games, you’ll get to see post game fireworks and some of the best minor league entertainment acts from across the country.
5. Exchange Games. Can’t go to a game on your schedule? Don’t worry. Exchange the ticket for a game you can go to.
6. Pay It Your Way. If you wish, we can break it up into three easy payments. The cost per Scheels 7 Game Pack starts as low as $16 per ticket. That’s right, only $112 for the entire package. That includes all the free food.
The only problem is we only have a limited amount of Scheels 7 Game Packs available. Since August, we’ve already sold out of the first two plans and only have two more plans left for the season. I would recommend that you order yours and your family’s today.
Reserve your pack by filling out the form below or calling 701-557-7600.