This Christmas, Help Make Santa’s Job Easier
And Your Christmas Shopping Easier Too
By: Santa Claus
General Manager and Owner of Toyland at the North Pole
Christmas and Bismarck Larks Enthusiast
Hey, kids. Santa here. I’ll be honest with you, I’m getting kind of old.
I know they say I only do “real work” one day a year. But that day is pretty tough. I have to carry puppies, ponies, tvs and bikes down millions of chimneys in one night! Just think about how the reindeer feel pulling that heavy sleigh.
Last Christmas, Santa hurt his back from delivering too many heavy gifts. Help his health this year by purchasing lighter gifts, such as a Scheels 7 Game Pack.
All that Rudolph and Comet and Cupid and I are asking this year is that maybe you ask for something that’s a little easier to deliver.
Like a Bismarck Larks Scheels 7 Game Pack. It may be small in size, which I love, but it’s filled with fun! It gives you access to seven of our best games, you get free food every single game, and you even get free gifts during the summer. It’s like Christmas all over again every game you go to!
Here’s what’s included in this lightweight, but heavy in fun, Scheels 7 Game Pack:
1. All-You-Can-Eat Food. At every game you attend in this seven game ticket package, you’ll get all of the hot dogs, burgers, pulled pork, chips, potato salad, soda, water, and a rotating food special you want from the time gates open through the 3rd inning. This year, the Larks are even adding a sweet treat.
2. Free Larks Jersey, Hat, and More. I don’t think I’m exaggerating when I say Bismarck Larks gear will be the hottest in town this coming summer. With this package, you recieve a FREE Larks jersey, a FREE Larks hat, a FREE bobblehead, and two other gifts. These awesome items are over $75 in value and come included in your package.
Not only does the Scheels 7 Game Pack give you the gift of baseball, but it also gives you a FREE $35 jersey!
3. The Best Games on the Best Dates. The Larks sold out 27 of their 36 games last year. With only 1,600 seats, Bismarck Municipal Ballpark is likely to sell out on their biggest nights again. Don’t be LEFT OUT of their SELL OUTS. Your Scheels 7 Game Pack reserves your family’s tickets to some of the biggest games of the year that include post game firework shows, nationally acclaimed entertainment acts, celebrity guests, and more!
5. Ticket Exchange Program. If for some reason you can’t make a game, you can exchange any unused tickets for tickets to another regular season home game, based on availability.
6. No-Hassle Renewal Program. These ticket packages are automatic renewal which will guarantee your Bismarck Larks seats each season. If you wish to cancel at any time, just let the Larks know, and they’ll take care of it for you!
7. Limited Availability. The Larks out door grilling allows them to sell no more than 750 of these packages per game.Since August, they’ve already SOLD OUT of the first two plans and only have two more plans left. This all-inclusive plan is not available for the single game buyer so you have to act now.
8. Highly Affordable. The cost per Scheels 7 Game Pack starts as low as $16 per ticket. That’s right, only $112 for the entire package. If you wish, they can break it up into three easy payments.
So do Old St. Nick a favor this Christmas and make my job a little easier. Ask for a Scheels 7 Game Pack, and get this jolly old man home early on the couch with Mrs. Claus.
Mrs. Claus (pictured above) admits to missing her husband during the holidays. By purchasing Scheels 7 Game Packs for your kids, Santa will be able to spend more time with his wife.
Reserve a plan by filling out the form below, ordering yours now at Clark’s Closet, or by calling
701-557-7600. I’ll even leave a FREE Larks Christmas ornament on your tree for each pack sold!