Thank You Fans
On behalf of our front office, game day and concession teams, players, and coaches, I want to say THANK YOU Larks fans for helping create a true home away from home for our community at the ballpark this summer.
After an inaugural season for the ages, YOU helped us make Season 2 even better. This season, the Larks:
- Sold out 30 of our 36 home games – 3 more than last season AND we added 300 additional seats for each game, ranking us top 15 in the country for summer collegiate baseball attendance (over 68,000 fans)
- Raised over $40k for local charities through your generous First International Bank and Trust Miracle Minute, Tri-Energy Cenex Chuck it for Charity, 50/50 raffle, and jersey auction donations – almost doubling the previous year
- Impacted numerous local businesses and charities through our sponsor promotions such as Farmers Union Insurances jersey food drive, North American Coal’s K Kounter, and Bismarck Motor Company’s Backpack Giveback program.
- Won the North Division’s First Half in dramatic fashion, played in our first ever home playoff game, and had 5 Northwoods League All Stars.
- Most importantly, created thousands of laughs, smiles, and memories amongst friends and family that will last a lifetime.
While the players play the game and our front office provides the entertainment, food and beverage, and value packed ticket packages to get you here, it’s YOU and your support that helps us create a SELL OUT atmosphere every single night and one of the best ballpark experiences in the country.
Quite frankly – we have something REALLY SPECIAL going on here in Bismarck and we’re just getting started. With your feedback, our team is already working on how to make 2019 even better. We can’t wait to unveil our plans to you later this fall and winter.
Until then, enjoy the rest of your summer, make sure to reserve your seats for 2019, and THANK YOU for helping us use FUN to make a difference in our community.
General Manager, Bismarck Larks