Nominate a Kid of the Month
Help us honor, recognize and share the stories of these amazing kids by nominating them for the MDU Resources Group Kid of the Month program.
Do you know an outstanding kid who is doing extraordinary things in school, sports, extracurricular activities or the community? Do you know a young person using their talents or personality to make a difference in the lives of others?
If so, they could be the next MDU Resources Group Kid of the Month!
HOW IT WORKS.
- Nominate a kid (ages 6-12) below and tell us why they deserve to be recognized as the Kid of the Month.
Who Can Nominate? Anyone can nominate (teachers, counselors, coaches, community leaders, etc.)
- We will select (1) outstanding kid each month.
- Each Kid of the Month will be highlighted with a feature story on the Larks website, social platforms, e-newsletter, quarterly Member Magazine, and at the MDU Resources Group Kid of the Year game next summer.
- Over the course of the program, 12 kids will be selected as Kid of the Month, but one outstanding kid will be selected as the Kid of the Year.
- The first Kid of the Month will be announced in August 2021
What does the Kid of the Month receive?
- (4) FREE tickets to the MDU Resources Group Kid of the Year game including food and beverage
- Larks jersey
- Full-page story in the Larks game day program
- Video feature highlighting their accomplishments
- Recognition on the Larks social media outlets and website
- On-field recognition at the game
What does the Kid of the Year receive?
The Kid of the Year will receive all of the above benefits PLUS a $1,000 scholarship from the MDU Resources Group Foundation.
The Kid of the Year will be announced during the 2022 MDU Resources Group Kid of the Year game.