The more you think about it, the more it could make ‘cents.’
Are you sick and tired of the same old fundraisers? Are you looking for something unique and fun that can raise money for your organization?
We can help.
The Larks offer special ticket fundraisers for 501(c) organizations of all kinds.
- Choose a game date from our 2020 schedule and decide how many tickets your organization would be able to sell. (50 ticket minimum commitment)
- Decide between our two ticket options:
- $12 Bleacher Ticket & Larks Group Hat (Valued at $27)
- $20 Bleacher Ticket, Larks Group Hat, & 90-minutes all you can eat free ballpark food (Valued at $44). (Menu consist: HotDogs, Burgers, Chips, Potato salad, & Soda/Water. 90 minutes starts right when gates open which is an hour before 1st Pitch)
- Set your ticket price. We recommend setting the price for $2-$5 more. Once you sell all of your committed tickets, you will receive an ADDITIONAL $2 back per ticket sold courtesy of the sponsor.
- Distribute our made-just-for-you ticket order form and actively sell your Larks tickets.
Let’s do the Math
$12 Ticket Option sold at $15
- Sell 50 tickets, keep $150
- Sell 100 tickets, keep $300
- Sell 200 tickets, keep $600
In the end, the people that buy the tickets from you will enjoy going to a Larks game. They’ll also enjoy knowing that they helped support your group by purchasing that ticket. And we’ll certainly enjoy hosting you and your friends at one of our games.
I’m sure this is what they mean when they say this is a win-win-win situation. That’s a rare triple-win situation, by the way, so if you want to use our tickets to raise funds just fill out the form below and we will contact you.