This is the summer event you don’t want to miss…
We’re here to help you kick-off the McQuade Softball Tournament the right way.
Thursday, June 27th
8 – 9:30 pm
Bismarck Municipal Ballpark
Home of Dakota Community Bank and Trust Field
If you enjoy beer, softball and supporting charity — then we have the perfect event for you. Join McQuade Distributing and the USA Patriots (formerly known as the Wounded Warriors) for the softball game that will have everyone talking.
The USA Patriots will go head-to-head against the McQuade Tournament All-Stars underneath the bright lights in front of a sold-out crowd. And we want you to be there for every minute of the action….
How do I purchase tickets?
All ticket proceeds will go to charity.
Tickets are available by clicking here.
- Box Seats = $8
- Day of Event Ticket = $10
- Fireside Tailgate Area = $33 (includes all-you-can-eat ballpark buffet, soda, water and 3 beer tickets)
- Groups of 10 or more = $30 Fireside Tailgate Area ticket (includes all-you-can-eat ballpark buffet, soda, water and 3 beer tickets)
- Children 3 and under are FREE
- MLB Playball Program* Participants will receive a FREE bleacher seat (must use promo code to reserve tickets or purchase additional bleacher tickets)
*see below for more information on the MLB Playball Program
The first 50 people to purchase tickets will receive a pair of coozies courtesy of McQuade Distributing!
Fun for all ages.
Bring your kids. Bring the spouse. Heck bring the whole family.
Whether its’s date night or a night out for the family. We’ve got something for everyone.
Send the kids to the YMCA Family Fun Zone and enjoy an adult beverage (beer and wine) while watching two of the best teams in town!
Come PLAY BALL with USA Softball and the Minnesota Twins
WHEN: Thursday, June 27
4:30pm – Check-in
5:30pm – PLAYBALL Event
WHERE: Bismarck Municipal Ballpark, Home of Dakota Community Bank and Trust Field
WHO: Kids between the ages of 4-13
All participants will receive a free PLAY BALL T-shirt, wristband, and bat and ball set to take home!
For more information or to register click here.