Hey Parents! Sign your kids up for Trax’s Reading Club.
View the full flyer in the link below! The more bases you reach, the more prizes you win!
Trax’s Reading Club is a four week program designed to put a focus on reading during National Reading Month (March)
- • In order to move on to the next base, students must meet their weekly goal of pages to read.
- • Program is for students in grades K – 5.
At the start of the program, conductors will receive the following:
- • Step-by-step instructions
- • Trackers for students to keep track of their progress
- • Incentive prizes for students who accomplish their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd base goals
- • For students to receive their ticket to one of the Express Reading Club games, students must return their goal sheet to the Express office after the four weeks are up
Check Out the Reading Club Flyer HERE
How To Join
Fill out the form below to sign up. Once you register your student for Trax’s Reading Program, a member from our Front Office will be in contact with you