First and Second half Divisional champions will have home field advantage on the first day of the one game elimination Divisional playoffs.
1. Opponents will be determined by the two Divisional teams remaining with the best overall records.
2. The First or Second half Divisional winner with the best overall record will host the remaining team with the second best overall record on day one.
3. The First or Second half Divisional winner with the second best overall record will host the remaining team with the best overall record on day one.
4. Home field advantage on day-two will go to the team with the best overall record.
5. Day-two winners will play in the best two of three Championship series.
A tie breaker will be used when teams have an identical winning percentage for a half season or a full season in determining home field advantage or divisional Champion for that respective half season. The tie breaker is as follows for determining a divisional half season Champion or divisional home field advantage:
1. Head to Head winning percentage
2. Winning percentage vs. the next highest placed team in Division and so on throughout Division
3. Coin flip
The tie breaker is as follows for determining home field advantage in a League Championship Series:
1. The Winning Division of the Northwoods League All-Star game.