The Green Bay Booyah are now hiring for the following positions:
Group Accounts Manager
Group Accounts Manager
Big Top Baseball, the premiere summer collegiate baseball ownership group, is looking to hire a Group Accounts Manager to work with area small businesses, bars, restaurants, and bachelor & bachelorette parties to find group outing solutions for the Green Bay Baseball Club. The position will serve as an integral member of the Green Bay Booyah sales team. Big Top Baseball is the largest and most successful summer collegiate baseball ownership group in the nation attracting more than 500,000 fans in 2017.
Additional responsibilities include management of the box office in season and providing excellent customer service to patrons.
The Groups Account Manager is a full-time position that is within the ticket sales department of the Green Bay Booyah Baseball Club. Candidates must be available to work daytime and evening hours, weekends, occasional holidays and every game-day in-season. This position offers a monthly stipend plus an aggressive commission structure and health club membership.
Examples of Duties/Essential Functions:
- Utilize sales techniques to sell ticketing inventory
- Develop new sales leads and actively prospect daily
- Record notes, set and complete daily tasks in Northwoods League CRM
- Handle incoming sales calls for promotional ticket packages
- Maintain call logs on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Provide superior service to clients, existing ticket holders, prospects and single game customers
- Upgrade and upsell clients into different categories and ticket packages
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales goals
- All other duties as assigned by Assistant General Manager
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university or college
- Prior experience working in the sports industry is preferred
- Prior telemarketing and/or sales experience is preferred
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Highly motivated with a desire to meet and exceed stipulated goals
- Customer service oriented
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work nights, weekends, and some holidays
- Passionate about baseball and sports in general
Please send resume and cover letter to Austin Hansen at email@example.com if interested.