Position Title: Executive Chef – Green Bay Booyah & USL League Two Soccer
Reports to: John Fanta, Vice President
Location: Ashwaubenon, WI
Responsibilities: This position is responsible for overseeing day to day food and beverage operations for all Green Bay Booyah Baseball, Green Bay USL League Two Soccer, and other special events at Capital Credit Union Park. This includes both back and front of house and all hospitality in both venues.
Expectations for Green Bay Booyah, USL League Two Soccer & special events:
– To work all 36 Booyah home games, 10 USL League Two Soccer, and all additional special events
– Oversight of all food and beverage locations for baseball and soccer including: main concessions, left-field concessions, party deck, Suite & Club Level with high-end, rotating food menu & live action stations.
– Oversight of any special event hospitality in the indoor Suite and Club Level, including but not limited to: weddings, business meetings, seminars, bachelor/bachelorette parties, etc.
– Price and order all food, soda, beer, and water products for all home games and special events
o Includes actual food products, plates, boats, utensils, condiments, etc…
o Includes actual beverage products, cups, tap handles, etc…
– Oversee the set-up of the food and beverage operation in the ballpark in the pre-season
o Includes working with food and beverage vendors to set up equipment in the stadium
– Oversee the tear-down of the food and beverage operation in the ballpark after all games and special events are over
– Manage and oversee the food and beverage operation on game days
o Have knowledge on maintenance of all beer and soda lines and food equipment
– Have knowledge of all state and federal labor laws, and train all managers to abide by these laws
– Hire and train all part-time employees including grillers, line runners, cashiers, fryers, servers, beer pourers, warehouse, and vendors.
o Include material on specific grilling/frying information and quiz prior to each griller and fryer’s first shift
o Include training on proper scripting for dealing with customers, and use of the POS system
o Include material on specific beer information, IDing, and quiz prior to each pourer/vendors shift
– Hire, manage and train a manager to assist with all back of house production in left field concessions space
– Hire, manage and train all seasonal food employees
o Includes teaching employee efficiencies of stand they are running
o Includes training on use of the POS system
o Includes management training so seasonal employees are well equipped to manage staff in their specific area
– Hire, train, and manage all food interns
– Attend any team functions you are invited to
– Other duties as described by the Vice President, COO or President
Management Responsibilities: This position is responsible for the day-to-day administrative management of seasonal food staff, food interns, and game-day part-time staff in food and beverage roles.
If interested please send cover letter and resume to John Fanta at email@example.com