Ticket Accounts Manager
The Green Bay Bullfrogs are looking to hire an entry level, Ticket Accounts Manager to work with area groups and individuals to find outing solutions. The Bullfrogs are a member of Big Top Baseball, which is the largest and most successful summer collegiate baseball ownership group in the nation, attracting more than 500,000 fans in 2017. Big Top Baseball currently owns the Green Bay Bullfrogs, Madison Mallards, Kenosha Kingfish, and Wisconsin Rapids Rafters. The position will serve as an integral member of the Green Bay Bullfrogs as well as the Big Top Baseball sales team.
The Ticket Accounts Manager position is a seasonal position that begins on January 8, 2018 and ends on August 31st, 2018 and does offer the potential for future full-time employment with Big Top Baseball. This position is within the ticket sales department of the Green Bay Bullfrogs. Candidates must be available to work daytime and evening hours, weekends, occasional holidays and every game-day in-season. This position offers a monthly bi-weekly stipend plus an aggressive commission structure and health club membership. Additional responsibilities will include a to-be-determined in season role as assigned by the GM.
Examples of Duties/Essential Functions:
- Utilize sales techniques to sell ticketing inventory
- Develop new sales leads and actively prospect daily
- Handle incoming sales calls from prospects for promotional ticket packages
- Maintain call logs on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Daily dedication to making a minimum of (80) outbound calls from provided lists of Bullfrogs game buyers as well as other related lead sources.
- Provide superior service to clients, existing ticket holders, prospects and single game customers
- Upgrade and up sell clients into different categories and ticket packages
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales goals
- All other duties as assigned by General Manager
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university or college
- Prior experience working in the sports industry is preferred
- Prior sales experience is preferred
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Highly motivated with a desire to meet and exceed stipulated goals
- Customer service oriented
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Prior Ultimate Tool Kit training is preferred
- Availability of health insurance after 2 months of employment
- Availability of life and dental insurance after 3 months of employment
- Health club membership
Position has been filled for the 2018 season. If interested, please check back with us in Fall 2018.
Food and Beverage/Operations Manager
The Green Bay Bullfrogs are currently accepting applicants for a Seasonal Food and Beverage Manager position. The Bullfrogs are members of the Summer Collegiate Northwoods League and play 36 home games from mid-May – August. Additionally, the Bullfrogs are a member of Big Top Baseball, which is the largest and most successful summer collegiate baseball ownership group in the nation, attracting more than 500,000 fans in 2017. Every summer this position works directly with the front office staff. Interviews have begun and will continue to do so until this position is filled.
Start Date: May 14th 2018 (with potential to start April 1st)
End Date: August 31st 2018
Work schedule: 5 days a week plus weekend home games
- Employee scheduling and management of approximately 60 part-time employees and 5 Interns in accordance with employee budgets to be provided at a later date following hire. Staffing must accommodate the number of fans in the ballpark each night in a way that maintains an expected labor cost, yet does not sacrifice the customer service ideals and expectations of the Bullfrogs organization and the Bullfrogs’ fans. Employee will oversee but is not limited to the Festival Foods stand and Jeremiah’s Frog Legs.
- Employee would work in a chain of command. Working closely under the direct management of Assistant General Manager: Andy Francis for all food related production in concession stands and operational tasks.
- Overall appearance of the concession stand. The interior/exterior is to be cleaned on a nightly basis. Constant upkeep of all condiment stands in the concession area during the game days and special events.
- Taking and tracking inventory and waste of food and beverage items.
- Prospective concessions ordering in which the employee would submit a potential list of items for the Assistant General Manager to order for upcoming games.
- Food preparation as needed in concession stand.
- Assist in concessions hiring by attending both hiring dates. Dates take place before the season begins.
- Attend all concession training/orientation and assist in training all concession employees with a focus on customer service, sanitation, necessary production and service procedures, and overall expectations during the season.
- General food and beverage supervision, including: grill production, service windows, fan areas, suite food needs, nightly cleaning, health department issues etc.
- Attends any special events during between 5/14/18 and 8/31/18
- Other operational tasks assigned by GM or Assistant GM.
Now accepting applications. Please send resume to email@example.com