The 365-Game Plan and Holiday Fest
by Euan Simpson
The Growlers are making a change to the team’s most popular fan pack for the 2019 season. The team’s 5-game pack has grown to over 2,000 plan holders making it one of the largest fan groups at the summer collegiate level of play. The package, however, had one major flaw.
It only benefited fans during the season.
Growlers Vice President Brian Colopy said, “Our fans have a lot of fun at our games. We thought, why can’t we do that year round? This plan not only gives families an amazing summer but now we create a membership that families can be a part of 365 days of the year. And my favorite part is that we are not charging a penny more for this plan.”
The plan’s name will officially change to the 365-Game Plan. The team also unveiled the first event, The Ballpark Holiday Festival on December 21st from 6-8:30pm.
The festival will include:
- Decked out ballpark in holiday lights
- Movie on the video board -“Elf” with Will Ferrell
- Free hot chocolate and popcorn
- Games, inflatables, and snow themed events (weather depending)
- Photos with Santa and Porter Santa (team mascot)
The team also announced 3 other events throughout the year which will include; Family Fest (Spring 2019), Movie nights on the field (Summer 2019) and a Ballpark Carnival (Fall 2019).
365-game plan holders still receive the same perks during the season which includes:
- All-You-Can-Eat Food/Drinks. All the way to the 5th inning.
- Free Gifts. Jersey and hat.
- The Best Games. Convenient weekend games with fireworks shows and more.
- Ticket Exchange Program. Plan holders can exchange for any date they choose.
Packages start at $14 per ticket ($70 per package-upgraded packages available). Fans can reserve their plan by clicking here to buy now or call 269.492.9966. Fans can also learn more by visiting the 365-game page.