The Kenosha Kingfish and Aurora Health are searching for artistic area students to design our 2020 road/alternate jersey. The Kingfish are reaching out to Kenosha Area Middle Schools and High Schools in hopes that their students will participate in the competition.
To be considered, participants must follow the guidelines below:
- The Kingfish will accept any of the following design samples: computer designs (preferred), paint, crayons, colored pencils, markers and any other way students can convey their concepts.
- The deadline for all participants is January 17th, 2020. The school or students can send their submissions via email, mail or in person at Historic Simmons Field.
- The jersey must include the following:
- a) All Kingfish PMS colors
- b) Jersey must include the Kingfish fish logo
- c) Include two (2) digit numbers (numbers 10-99) on back of jersey
- d) Number on front location is optional
- e) Jersey designs with the “Kenosha” or “Kingfish” text logos are preferred
- f) 100% of the surface uniform can be used
The winning artist will be given the opportunity to throw out a first pitch as well as a jersey of their own!
The template that should be used for the jersey mock-up can be found here: TShirt Template
The winning artist will be given the opportunity to throw out the first pitch at the game the Kingfish wear this jersey at home for the first time and receive a jersey of their own, as well as a party for up to 10 friends/family members.