As a community-based sports organization, the Kenosha Kingfish understand the importance of community support. We are humbled to be a part of such a great community and therefore strive to be active in our community involvement and to support the communities that support us.
As such, we are dedicated to giving back to the communities where our fans, host families, sponsors and friends live, work and serve. We support the efforts of groups that work with the disadvantaged, youth development, youth sports programs, non-profit organizations and more.
If you would like to request a donation, please fill out the form below, submit a letter to Kenosha Baseball at the address listed below or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You only need to do one of these three options.
Attn: Alyssa Hill
7817 Sheridan Rd.
Kenosha, WI 53143
Each request should include the following information:
- Contact Name
- Address, Phone Number & Email Address
- Name of requesting organization
- Nature of the event and date
- An explanation of who will benefit from the proceeds
- An explanation of how this donation will be used exactly (raffle prize, auction items, etc.)
Thank you for your interest in Kingfish Baseball!