SINGLE GAME TICKETS FOR 2022 ARE NOT ON SALE YET. THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE IN SPRING.
BELOW IS 2021 PRICING FOR YOUR REFERENCE.
|Great Dane Duck Blind GA||$26 – $42|
|Great Dane Duck Blind Reserved Pods – New!||$46|
|Group Health Cooperative Backyard||$10|
|Tricor/West Bend Club, Great Dane Duck Blind Club, TDS Triple Play Club tentatively open for availability||AREA DEPENDENT|
DAY-OF-GAME FEE: All tickets will incur a $2 Service Fee when purchased at the
Ticket Window on the day of each game.
The $1.75 Phone and Online service fee is still in place from years past and there
will continue to be no service fee at the window PRIOR to the day of the game.
Email Scott Premeisberger if interested in ticket plans for 2022 – firstname.lastname@example.org!
|NEW! Flex Plan||$79 or $119|
|General Season Tickets||$370 or $555|
|Corporate Season Tickets||$295 – $1,100|
|Tricor/West Bend 4-Top Tables||$1,850-$6,500|
Email our ticket office if interested in ticket plans for 2022 – email@example.com!
|Great Dane Duck Blind Suites – Levels 2-4||$69 – $79|
|Great Dane Duck Blind Suites – Level 1||$69|
|Tricor/West Bend Suites||$60|
|Great Dane Duck Blind Reserved Pods||$46|
|Impact Left Field Suites||$60|
|Great Dane Duck Blind Club||$48|
|Great Dane Duck Blind GA||$26 – $42|
|TDS Triple Play Club||$31|
|Pepsi Pre-Game Party||$22 or $27|
|Backyard Private Party||$4,000 Min. Spend|
Ordering Tickets – Single Game Tickets WILL BE ON SALE IN THE SPRING. See below to get prepared for when they go on sale closer to the season.
There are three different ways to order Mallards tickets: online, over the phone or in person.
1) Over the Phone
• Purchase tickets by calling the Mallards Ticket Office at 608-246-4277
• All phone orders will be charged a $1.75 service charge fee per ticket
• Must pay with Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or AMEX) at time of purchase
• After purchase, the tickets will be placed at Will Call at no additional charge or mailed to you for an additional fee of $3 per order
• All sales are final. No refunds will be offered.
2) Order in person by visiting the Mallards Ticket Office
• The Mallards Ticket Office is located at Warner Park, 2920 N. Sherman Ave, Madison, WI.
• Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and AMEX are all accepted
• All sales are final. No refunds will be offered
3) Online ordering by clicking here.
• Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are all accepted for online ticket orders
• All online orders will be charged a $1.75 service charge fee per ticket
• All online order can be printed at home, mailed, or held at Will Call.
• Will Call is located outside the Main Gates at the “Duck Pond” in the Mallards Ticket Office
• Tickets cannot be purchased online for a game once the gates have opened for that specific game
• All sales are final. No refunds will be offered
Day-Of-Game Pricing, what is it?
Instituted in the 2021 Mallards season, tickets on the day of each game will be raised by $2 at the window. This means you will benefit from purchasing your tickets in advance!
What are the Madison Mallards office hours?
Our office hours are Monday – Friday: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Call 608-246-4277 to arrange an after hours meeting.
What time can I get into the stadium?
The gates open up 60 minutes prior to the scheduled game time.
Do kids need a ticket?
Children 5 and younger are free IF THEY DO NOT REQUIRE THEIR OWN SEAT.
What happens in the event of a rainout?
In the event of bad weather, the best place to find out if the game has been cancelled or postponed is our website at www.mallardsbaseball.com or on the Mallards social media sites. If we need to cancel a game, we’ll immediately put a story on the website describing any details of when the game will be rescheduled and how to redeem your tickets. We will also update the office voicemail message to explain the weather and its effects on the game.
Mallards Rainout Policy 2022: NO REFUNDS ARE ALLOWED
- If a game is rained out prior to the conclusion of the 5th inning, all tickets for reserved seats can be redeemed at the Mallards Ticket Office for any other game remaining in the 2021 regular season.
- If a game is rained out prior to the gates opening, all tickets can be redeemed at the Mallards Ticket Office for any game remaining in the 2021 regular season, based on availability.
- If the rainout occurs three (3) hours after the gates have opened, regardless of how much of the game has been played, all Duck Blind tickets, Suite tickets and Tailgate Area tickets will be considered used in full and can only be redeemed for a reserved seat for another game during the 2021 regular season, based on availability.
- If the rainout occurs less than three (3) hours after the gates open, all Duck Blind tickets will be valued as a half price Duck Blind coupon and can be redeemed for any other game remaining in the 2021 regular season, based on availability.
- If the game is shortened due to rain but has been played beyond the required five (5) innings to make it a complete game, all tickets will be considered used and will have no value at the Mallards Ticket Office.
- If the game is shortened due to rain, the Mallards staff will attempt to contact all Suite and Rooftop parties prior to them leaving the park that night.
How do I order tickets?
You are able to purchase tickets online, by calling (608) 246-4277 or stopping into our ticketing office at 2920 N. Sherman Ave, Madison, WI. Online and over the phone ticket purchases will have a processing fee of $1.75. We are moving to an all digital ticketing process, so tickets will be emailed to you. If you do not have a printer or a mobile device to display the email at the front gate, we can hold the tickets at our customer service window for pickup. Tickets will have a $2 day-of-game fee at the window.
What type of seating is available at the “Duck Pond”?
The Madison Mallards offer several seating and group options at the ballpark. Whether it’s a company outing of 2,000 people or a family of four we have the perfect seat options for you. For larger groups of 20 or more, contact the Mallards Ticket Office at (608) 246-4277 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Single game tickets for the Mallards are available on our website now!
What are the Parking Rules and Regulations?
The main parking lot at Warner Park is open all day long prior to a game. There is no fee to park in the lot and tailgating is allowed. Glass bottles are not allowed and the City of Madison and the Madison Mallards ask you to please leave the parking lot looking as clean as when you arrived. Trash cans are located throughout the lot and there are several receptacles specifically for hot coals from the BBQ.- Northside Thows Center-across street
How do I redeem a Mallards voucher?
Ticket vouchers for a Mallards game must be redeemed at the Mallards Ticket Office at least TWO weeks in advance of the game. It is NOT an actual ticket and can be redeemed for the game of your choice, based on availability.
What can be brought into the stadium?
No food or beverages can be brought into the ballpark. The exception will be made for one factory sealed bottle of water per person. Other items NOT allowed in the ballpark are:
- Lawn Chairs
- Large Radios
- Roller skates
- Bats and Balls (including soccer balls, footballs, basketballs etc…)
Fans can bring blankets, umbrellas and seat cushions.
Do the Mallards have a Lost and Found?
Lost and Found is available during games at the Fan Services booth. Fan Services is located on the 3rd base side of the stadium, near the front gate
What forms of payment are accepted?
At the ticket window, the Madison Mallards accept cash, credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover) or check. Inside the ballpark, credit cards are accepted. Fans wishing to use cash can purchase a gift card at the ticket window or team store.
How do I get announcements read during games?
Personal announcements for birthdays, anniversaries etc. will be shown on the videoboard every night during the 7th inning. Visit the Fan Services Booth located in the main courtyard during the game and put your announcement down on the list before the 5th inning and make sure to look at the Zimbrick Honda video board during the 7th inning.
What level of baseball are the Madison Mallards?
The Madison Mallards are one of twenty members of the Northwoods League. The Northwoods League is a summer collegiate league which provides a place for the best college players in the country to spend their summers and display their talents to professional scouts. Every player in the league must be enrolled in college and have at least one year of athletic eligibility to participate in the league and due to NCAA regulations the players cannot get paid while playing in the Northwoods League. The league is designed to give college players the minor league experience. They play 72 games, playing with wood bats and traveling around the Midwest on charter buses.
Can you upgrade a field box seat ticket to gain admission into the Great Dane Duck Blind?
No, unfortunately we do not allow any upgrades.
What can I sit on in the Group Health Cooperative Backyard?
You can bring blankets into the Group Help Cooperative Backyard but chairs are NOT allowed. The Mallards offer picnic tables in the area that are available on a first-come first-serve basis.
ADDITIONAL TICKET QUESTIONS?
Contact the Mallards Ticket Office at 608-246-4277 or email@example.com.