2020 Single Game Tickets not for sale, yet!
|Great Dane Duck Blind GA||$25.00-$41.00|
|Group Health Cooperative Backyard||$8.00|
|NEW! 5-Game Club||$79.00 or $119.00|
|Tricor/West Bend Club||$295.00 – $1100.00|
|Season Tickets – Grandstand||$370.00 or $555.00|
|Great Dane Duck Blind Suites||$69.00- $79.00|
|Impact Left Field Suites||$60.00|
|Great Dane Duck Blind Club||$48.00|
|Great Dane Duck Blind GA||$25.00 – $41.00|
|TDS Triple Play Club||$31.00|
|Pepsi Pre-Game Party||$22.00 or $27.00|
Ordering Tickets – Single Game Tickets for 2020 not for sale, yet! Book your group outing (10+ tickets) now!
There are three different ways to order Mallards tickets: online, over the phone or in person.
1) Over the Phone
• Purchase tickets by calling the Mallards Ticket Office at 608-246-4277
• All phone orders will be charged a $1.75 service charge fee per ticket
• Must pay with Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or AMEX) at time of purchase
• After purchase, the tickets will be placed at Will Call at no additional charge or mailed to you for an additional fee of $3 per order
• All sales are final. No refunds will be offered.
2) Order in person by visiting the Mallards Ticket Office
• The Mallards Ticket Office is located at Warner Park, 2920 N. Sherman Ave, Madison, WI.
• Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and AMEX are all accepted
• All sales are final. No refunds will be offered3
3) Online ordering by clicking here.
• Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are all accepted for online ticket orders
• All online orders will be charged a $1.75 service charge fee per ticket
• All online order can be printed at home, mailed, or held at Will Call.
• Will Call is located outside the Main Gates at the “Duck Pond” in the Mallards Ticket Office
• Tickets cannot be purchased online for a game once the gates have opened for that specific game
• All sales are final. No refunds will be offered
The Mallards office is open:
Monday – Friday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
ADDITIONAL TICKET QUESTIONS?
Contact the Mallards Ticket Office at 608-246-4277 or email@example.com.