- What is the new Day-of-Game pricing?
- What is a Group Portal?
- How do I purchase tickets using a Group Portal?
- What are the Madison Mallards office hours?
- What happens in the event of a rainout?
- How do I order tickets? BUY TICKETS NOW!
- What types of seating is available at the “Duck Pond”?
- When can I pick up my Will Call tickets?
- Do kids need a ticket?
- What time can I get into the stadium?
- What are the Parking Rules and Regulations?
- How do I redeem a Mallards ticket voucher?
- What can be brought into the stadium?
- How can I pay for the night at the ballpark?
- How do I get a job with the Madison Mallards?
- How do I get announcements read during games?
- What level of baseball are the Madison Mallards?
- How to schedule a mascot appearance at your next big event?
- Can you upgrade a reserved grandstand ticket to gain admission into the Great Dane Duck Blind?
- What can I sit on in the Group Health Cooperative Backyard?
What is a Group Portal and how do I purchase tickets?
For Group Portal assistance check out our Group Portal webpage HERE!
Call 608-246-4277 to arrange an after hours meeting.
In the event of bad weather, the best place to find out if the game has been cancelled or postponed is our website at www.mallardsbaseball.com or on the Mallards social media sites. If we need to cancel a game, we’ll immediately put a story on the website describing any details of when the game will be rescheduled and how to redeem your tickets. We will also update the office voicemail message to explain the weather and its effects on the game.
Mallards Rainout Policy 2020: NO REFUNDS ARE ALLOWED
- If a game is rained out prior to the conclusion of the 5th inning, all tickets for reserved seats can be redeemed at the Mallards Ticket Office for any other game remaining in the 2020 regular season.
- If a game is rained out prior to the gates opening, all tickets can be redeemed at the Mallards Ticket Office for any game remaining in the 2020 regular season, based on availability.
- If the rainout occurs three (3) hours after the gates have opened, regardless of how much of the game has been played, all Duck Blind tickets, Suite tickets and Tailgate Area tickets will be considered used in full and can only be redeemed for a reserved seat for another game during the 2020 regular season, based on availability.
- If the rainout occurs less than three (3) hours after the gates open, all Duck Blind tickets will valued as a half price Duck Blind coupon and can be redeemed for any other game remaining in the 2020 regular season, based on availability.
- If the game is shortened due to rain but has been played beyond the required five (5) innings to make it a complete game, all tickets will be considered used and will have no value at the Mallards Ticket Office.
- If the game is shortened due to rain, the Mallards staff will attempt to contact all Suite and Rooftop parties prior to them leaving the park that night.
Mallards single game tickets will be on sale at a later date.
You will be able to purchase tickets online, by calling (608) 246-4277 or stopping into our ticketing office at 2920 N. Sherman Ave, Madison, WI. Online and over the phone ticket purchases will have a processing fee of $1.75. Tickets can be picked up at Will Call the day of the game or mailed to you for a $3 fee.
The Madison Mallards offer several seating and group options at the ballpark. Whether it’s a company outing of 2,000 people or a family of four we have the perfect seat options for you. For larger groups of 20 or more, contact the Mallards Ticket Office at (608) 246-4277 or email@example.com. Single game tickets for the Mallards will go on sale at a date to be announced later!
Tickets left at will call for any event during the summer can be picked up anytime during the standard Mallards Ticket Office hours. For large orders, please call ahead and we’ll have your tickets pre-printed for you when you arrive.
Children 5 and younger are free IF THEY DO NOT REQUIRE THEIR OWN SEAT.
The gates open up 60 minutes prior to the scheduled game time.
The main parking lot at Warner Park is open all day long prior to a game. There is no fee to park in the lot and tailgating is allowed. Glass bottles are not allowed and the City of Madison and the Madison Mallards ask you to please leave the parking lot looking as clean as when you arrived. Trash cans are located throughout the lot and there are several receptacles specifically for hot coals from the BBQ.
Ticket vouchers for a Mallards game must be redeemed at the Mallards Ticket Office at least TWO weeks in advance of the game. It is NOT an actual ticket and can be redeemed for the game of your choice, based on availability.
No food or beverages can be brought into the ballpark. The exception will be made for one factory sealed bottle of water per person. Other items NOT allowed in the ballpark are:
- Lawn Chairs
- Large Radios
- Roller skates
- Bats and Balls (including soccer balls, footballs, basketballs etc…)
Fans can bring blankets, umbrellas and seat cushions.
Lost and Found is available during games at the Fan Services booth. Fan Services is located in the Diamond Center Courtyard inside the stadium behind home plate. If you have any questions or need immediate help, call the Mallards Front Office at (608) 246-4277.
At the ticket window, the Madison Mallards accept cash, credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover) or check. Inside the ballpark credit cards are accepted at the souvenir stand and select concession stands within the park. For all other purchases cash is required and there is an ATM inside the ballpark in the Team Store.
Personal announcements for birthdays, anniversaries etc. will be shown on the videoboard every night during the 7th inning. Visit the Fan Services Booth located in the main courtyard during the game and put your announcement down on the list before the 5th inning and make sure to look at the Zimbrick Honda video board during the 7th inning.
The Madison Mallards are one of twenty members of the Northwoods League. The Northwoods League is a summer collegiate league which provides a place for the best college players in the country to spend their summers and display their talents to professional scouts. Every player in the league must be enrolled in college and have at least one year of athletic eligibility to participate in the league and due to NCAA regulations the players cannot get paid while playing in the Northwoods League. The league is designed to give college players the minor league experience. They play 72 games, playing with wood bats and traveling around the Midwest on charter buses.
No, unfortunately we do not allow any upgrades.
You can bring blankets into the Group Help Cooperative Backyard but chairs are NOT allowed. The Mallards offer picnic tables in the area that are available on a first-come first-serve basis.
ADDITIONAL TICKET QUESTIONS?
Contact the Mallards Ticket Office at 608-246-4277 or firstname.lastname@example.org.