Maybe the worst idea I've ever had
I could get fired for this, but what the heck, it's worth a shot.
By John Bollinger
When we arrived in Bismarck, I wanted to do something BIG that really wowed our fans and got them excited about baseball being back in town. I consulted with my team and looked across the country to find things that fans were looking for and would blow them away. Well, I ended up combining all the cool things we found into one package and I might have crossed the line. Ultimately, all of my crazy ideas have to be brought to our owners to get approval.
After much planning, I decided it was time to present my big idea back in October. Here’s how it went…
(I walk into our owners' meeting and sit down)
Me… "I’ve got a big idea this offseason that I think you are going to like. I want to giveaway free jerseys and hats to our fans this season and on top of that, I want to feed them for free."
My owner… "Get out of my office. That is the worst idea I’ve ever heard."
Well, this might be the worst idea I've ever had, but yes, I am going to give free jerseys and hats to you this season and feed you for free.
It's my big idea of the season that rewards loyal fans. Most teams give the perks and gifts to the first 500 fans that line up at the gates. I'm going to reward the fans that get our 7 game ticket package.
Here’s what you get with each All-You-Can-Eat Bismarck 7-Game Package that you order:
- All-You-Can-Eat. At every game you attend in this seven-game ticket package, you’ll get all of the hot dogs, burgers, brats, chips, potato salad, cole slaw, soda and water you want from the time gates open through the end of the 3rd inning.
- Free Larks Jersey, Hat, and More. We don’t think we're exaggerating when we say Bismarck Larks gear will be the hottest in town this summer. With this package receive a team jersey, hat, and our first ever bobblehead all for free! This is over $75 in value included in your package.
- The Best Games on the Best Dates. With only 1,600 seats and it being our inaugural season, Bismarck Municipal Ballpark is likely to sellout on our biggest nights. Your 7-Game Package reserves your family's tickets to some of the biggest games of the year that include post-game fireworks shows, nationally acclaimed entertainment acts, celebrity guests, and more!
- Opening Weekend. Bismarck Baseball's Opening Weekend games will most likely be sold out and this guarantees you a ticket to the first games of the season!
- Ticket Exchange Program. If for some reason you can’t make a game, you can exchange any unused tickets for tickets to another regular season home game.
- No-Hassle Renewal Program. Our Ticket Packages are automatic renewal which will guarantee your Bismarck Larks seats each season. If you wish to cancel at any time, just let us know and we'll take care of you! August 1st in the renewal date.
- LIMITED AVAILABILITY. Our out-door grilling allows us to sell no more than 500 of these packages per game. Since announcing this package in October, we've already SOLD OUT of the first package and only have 200 left in our second package. This all-inclusive plan is not available for the single game buyer so you have to act now.
- Highly Affordable. All of this starts at just $15 per game! That's just $105 per 7-game pack. Interested in upgrading to a Reserved Box seat that includes a chair back, cup holder, and closer seat to the action? Reserved Box 7 game packs are only $21 more ($126 total).
- Payment Plan. Need a payment plan? No problem. Our staff can set up a monthly plan for you to ensure you lock in your summer fun!
- This package makes for a great Christmas stocking stuffer. Giving the gift of fun this holiday season? Can't beat it.
The only problem with my crazy idea is that there is a limited amount. We've already SOLD OUT the first 500 packages and only have 200 left in package B.
To reserve your 7 game ticket package (and to help me keep my job) you can sign up below and a Larks representative will call you to lock in your spot in line. You can also call us at 701-557-7600. Thanks in advance and we'll see you at the ballpark!