7-Game Packs Include:
- All-You-Can-Eat — You get all the hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, hot dogs, chips, soda and water you want through the 4th inning!
- Exclusive Concessions Line — On the seven nights of the ticket package, there will be a line designated to 7-Game Pack holders to skip the lines from the general fan.
- Free Gifts — Special edition Rox hat and, NEW in 2018, a Rox jersey!
- Our Best Games — You will have tickets to our seven best promotional nights including fireworks, entertainment acts and promotional giveaway nights. Last year these nights sold out! You can guarantee your seat now with your 7-Game Pack!
- Ticket Exchange Program — You can exchange tickets in advance to games that don’t work in your schedule to another regular season game, based on availability.
- Limited Availability — Tickets in this package are located in the Reserved Sections of A-F behind home plate. That means there are a limited number of these packages per game and are not available for single game buyer. We sold out of packages last year!
- Highly Affordable — All of this will only cost you $14 per game! If you walked up the day of the game, you’d pay $10 for each ticket and not get any food or gifts.
7-Game Pack Dates
- Thursday, June 7th – National Entertainment Act
- Wednesday, June 20th – National Entertainment Act
- Friday, June 29th – Friday Night Fireworks
- Thursday, July 12th – Dueling Pianos, Dueling Duo
- Friday, July 20th – Friday Night Fireworks
- Thursday, July 26th – National Entertainment Act
- Thursday, August 9th – National Entertainment Act
The total value of the 7-Game Packs are $215 and you get it for just $98! Don’t wait, there are a limited number of these 7-game packs available for the 2018 season! Last season we sold out of these packages!
With the 7-game packs, you get a manageable amount of games. It works out to be about one game every week and a half, which is just about right for a lot of fans. In order to reserve your 7-game pack, you can buy them online here or you can call the Rox at 320-240-9798 Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
You will be contacted in May when the tickets and hat are available to be picked up.