Dear Potential Host Family,
First, thank you for being here. It means the world to us that you are considering helping one of our up and coming players by providing a comfortable home for them during the 2019 summer. Numerous lifetime relationships have been forged between NWL players and their Host Families over the years and we expect more to develop in each future season. Children of host families have been fortunate enough to receive baseball tutelage and view NWL players as role models not available to most youth. Becoming a host family is a commitment, but it’s also one of the best opportunities and experiences we can offer for both our student-athletes and community members!
Benefits of Being a Border Cats Host Family:
- Each member of your immediate family will receive FREE season tickets
- 20% off all merchandise from the Cat Shack
- Passes for the entire family to any away Northwoods League game
- Host Family Appreciation Night at end of season
- The player will be a positive role model for your children
- You will be more involved with the community
- You will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the future of a young man
- You might be getting to know a future Major League Baseball star
Please fill out the form below to inquire about being a Host Family for the 2019 Season.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON BECOMING A HOST FAMILY PLEASE EMAIL US at email@example.com.