Bucks Searching for Food & Beverage Manager
Waterloo, IA – The Waterloo Bucks have announced an opening for their seasonal operations. The Bucks are currently looking for a Food & Beverage Manager. The job description is below:
Title: Food and Beverage Manager
Type: Seasonal Salary
Department: Food and Beverage
Immediate Supervisor: Cedar Rapids Food and Beverage Manager
- Knowledge about cooking
- HR experience
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Communication and leadership/management skills
Responsibilities of Food and Beverage Manager:
- Hiring, training and scheduling staff
- Counting and entering inventory once a month
- Running the concourse during games to make sure things run smoothly
- Closing the day after games/events. Doing the deposit, making sure the deposit is on, employees are clocked out, all doors are locked, and all equipment is turned off.
- Ordering product
- Accepting and putting away trucks
- Work non-game day events such as high school games and movie nights
- Help set up/tear down the Stadium before/after the season
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
Interested individuals may contact Cedar Rapids Food & Beverage Manager, Brett Heikkila by phone at (319) 896-7639 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are being taken immediately.
The Bucks play at Cost Cutters Field at Riverfront Stadium where the team welcomed a new state of the art video board in 2016 thanks to a matching grant from the Black Hawk County Gaming Association. Team ownership has invested more than $170,000 in improvements since the end of the 2014 season including painted bleachers, public Wi-Fi, sound system, group outing areas, and concessions equipment. Fans are encouraged to stay in touch during the off-season with the Bucks by utilizing their website at www.waterloobucks.com or utilizing the Northwoods League Mobile App.
# # #
The Waterloo Bucks are a member of the finest developmental league for elite college baseball players, the Northwoods League. Entering its 25th anniversary season, the Northwoods League is the largest organized baseball league in the world with 20 teams, drawing significantly more fans, in a friendly ballpark experience, than any league of its kind. A valuable training ground for coaches, umpires and front office staff, more than 185 former Northwoods League players have advanced to Major League Baseball, including three-time Cy Young Award winner Max Scherzer (WAS), two-time World Series Champions Ben Zobrist (CHC) and Brandon Crawford (SFG) and MLB All-Stars Chris Sale (BOS), Jordan Zimmermann (DET) and Curtis Granderson (TOR). All league games are viewable live via the Northwoods League portal. For more information, visit http://www.waterloobucks.com or download the new Northwoods League Mobile App on the Apple App Store or on Google Play and set the Bucks as your favorite team.