Bucks seeking Winter Sales Intern
This is a full-time internship and duties would include:
- Sell & execute with a focus on group area outings, ticket packages, and sponsorship packages. Execute timelines to maximize participation. The main emphasis will be selling over the phone.
- Answering in-bound phone calls
- Training in Northwoods League Ticketing System
- Intern will assist with promotional events at the stadium, as well as other stadium events.
- Intern will assist with marketing, including mascot appearances in community.
- Opportunity to assist with weekend or special events during Spring
- Intern has opportunity to be kept on intern staff during 2019 Bucks season, which begins in late May and ends in August.
- If kept on staff, intern will aid departments of ticketing, on-field promotions and stadium operations as needed throughout the season.
- Minimum 15-20 office hours per week required. Flexibility of timing based on schedule and opportunity for more hours
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified individuals should have a genuine interest in gaining sales experience in the sports industry, have excellent writing and computer skills, a willingness to learn, excellent customer service skills, be highly motivated and a team player.
For more information or to submit a resume, please contact Ben Knaack at email@example.com. No phone calls please.