Rafters, Bull’s Eye Credit Union Partner on New Kids Club
For the past eight years, Bull’s Eye Credit Union has been the presenting sponsor of the Rafters Kids Club. This year the Rafters, in conjunction with Bull’s Eye Credit Union, have unveiled a revamp of the ever-popular Kids Club that is available to kids 12 and under. Kids are now able to earn prizes, while learning about financial literacy and building their savings account along the way.
“At Bull’s Eye, we are focused on helping our youngest members learn the value of saving money, and we are pleased to make savings fun through the Rafters Kids Club program,” said Bull’s Eye Credit Union President Dave Stark.
Starting Wednesday, March 7th 2018, every time a child deposits $5.00 into their savings account (up to $50.00) at Bull’s Eye Credit Union, they will receive a stamp on their punch card. Every stamp corresponds with a Rafters themed prize, which are listed below. Please note that some prizes are time sensitive (Rafters Kids Day and Kids Club Pizza Party).
Kids can pick up their punch card at Bull’s Eye Credit Union’s full service locations in Wisconsin Rapids and Stevens Point during regular business hours. All prizes must be redeemed at the Rafters Front Office, located at 521 Lincoln Street, Monday through Friday between 9am and 5pm. Please note that prizes should be picked up at the Rafthouse Team Shop until May 21st. After that time they will be available for pickup at the ticket office at the main entrance of the stadium.
Parents and kids can sign up online for the Kids Club at www.raftersbaseball.com under the Kids Club tab to take part in the fun. Once they are signed up, you can pick up the punch card from Bull’s Eye Credit Union to begin saving for prizes.
A Bull’s Eye Credit Union Kids Savings account is required to participate. If your child does not have a Bull’s Eye Credit Kids Savings Account, visit one of Bull’s Eye Credit Union’s full service locations or see their website www.becu.net for more information.
By signing up below, Bull’s Eye Credit Union Kids Club members receive:
• Weekly e-newsletter from the Rafters with the latest team news, upcoming events, and of course information about Rosco!
• Opportunity to pick up their punch card at either the Wisconsin Rapids or Stevens Point Bull’s Eye Credit Union full service locations and begin saving for prizes!
Rules & Regulations:
• Punch Cards only available for pick-up at the Wisconsin Rapids or Stevens Point Bull’s Eye Credit Union full service locations.
• Punch cards can be redeemed at the Wisconsin Rapids Rafters office at Witter Field during business hours 9 a.m. until 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Please note that prizes should be picked up at the Rafthouse Team Shop until May 21st. After that time they will be available for pickup at the ticket office at the main entrance of the stadium.
• No prize pick-ups two hours prior to game-time on game days.
• 1 membership per child per season
• Tickets must be redeemed in-person at the Rafters Ticket Office (based on availability).
• One ticket voucher per member can be exchanged for any 2018 regular season game
**PLEASE NOTE: If you have signed up your child for the Kids Club in the past, you do NOT have to sign up again in 2018 as long as your child is 12 years old or under.