Donation Request Policy
The Wausau Woodchucks have a strong tradition of charitable giving, and as such receives many donation requests.
The following are guidelines for a donation request:
- The donation request form must be completed in its entirety.
- If applicable, a tax exemption form or 501(c)(3) status letter must be provided with the donation request form.
- We are unable to donate to any organization outside of the Woodchucks fan footprint area, to religious organizations for religious purposes, to individuals, or to political or lobbying organizations.
- We do not donate to funding intermediaries.
- If the date of a fundraising event that a donation request has been submitted for falls on a Woodchucks home game date, we are unable to provide a donation.
You will be notified of our decision. Due to the volume of donation requests we receive, please do not follow up on your request or resubmit the donation request form.
We wish it were possible to honor each and every donation request, as all are very worthwhile causes. Please know that all requests are given serious consideration.