Would you like to make a positive impact on the life of a collegiate student athlete?
The Lakeshore Chinooks are seeking host families who will welcome players into their homes for the season (late May – mid August).
The host family program is vital to the success of every team in the Northwoods League both on and off the field. Host families house, feed, and provide player with a home away from home, ultimately making the Chinooks experience special and rewarding for all involved.
Here's the pitch:
If you're interested in becoming a host family, please fill out the form below
Host Family FAQs
1. Does the player require his own bedroom?
2. Will I have to provide meals for the player?
3. Will I have to provide transportation for the player?
4. What kind of schedule will the player have?
5. Will I host the same player all summer?
If you are interested in hosting a player for the summer or have any questions about the Host Family Program, please call our office at 262-618-4659 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org