Opened in 2015, Kokomo Municipal Stadium is considered one of the top facilities in the Midwest and one of the best summer collegiate ballparks in the country. The park’s capacity of more than 4,000 includes fixed stadium seats, lawn seating, and a suite level overlooking the seating bowl. The 360-degree concourse allows fans to walk around the entire playing field, so you can catch the game from every angle. The playing surface is all artificial turf, making it suitable for multiple sports and special events in nearly any weather.
The ballpark has a bevy of specialized hospitality options:
- High-top VIP tables with wait service
- A pregame tailgate area for catered picnics
- The party deck on the suite level for more private gatherings
- Two indoor and three outdoor suites to watch games in luxury
- The unique Umbrella Bar down the left-field line
Kokomo Municipal Stadium has earned its share of accolades as well. In its inaugural season of 2015, it was voted “Best of the Ballparks: Summer Collegiate Baseball” by Ballpark Digest. The facility earned the honor again in 2016, securing its place among the best baseball stadiums in the country.