Grafton, WI – The Chinooks are now accepting resumes and scheduling interviews for 2021 winter and spring internship positions. The internship begins in early February and concludes in mid-May. Positions are intended for students enrolled in either a college undergraduate or graduate programs. Candidates must be available to work multiple days each week including occasional nights and weekends. The team will work around student’s school schedules and activities. The internship will be held partly at the Chinooks office in Grafton and part remote work. Interns receive commission on ticket sales and are eligible for potential paid seasonal sales positions which would start immediately after the internship for the 2021 season. Winter and spring internships are heavily focused on sales but include aspects of marketing and operations as well.
Winter & Spring Internship Duties Include:
- Contacting and meeting with local businesses, organizations, and fans regarding group outing and season ticket opportunities
- Coordination and logistics of group outings and season ticket packages
- Assisting with general sales (single game tickets, fundraising tickets, comp tickets)
- Collecting and entering/updating client and prospect information into online ticket system and CRM
- Ticket and mail fulfillment
- Provide customer service via in-person, phone, email
- Attending player/mascot/organization appearances and tabling opportunities in the community when safely possible
- Assist with marketing and operations duties when needed
Individuals interested in applying for an internship should send their resume to Eric Snodgrass (Assistant General Manager), erics@lakeshorechinooks. For additional information and questions, please call the Chinooks office at 262-618-4659.