Menomonee Falls, WI – The Chinooks have announced season ticket packages are available for purchase for the 2023 season. Season 11 is presented by Port Washington State Bank (Member FDIC). All 36 home games will take place at Moonlight Graham Field located on the campus of Concordia University Wisconsin in Mequon. Opening Day is set for Friday, June 2nd at 6:35pm.
Similar to previous seasons, the Chinooks will have a few different packages to choose from:
Full Season Ticket Package Memberships
- Reserved Box: $540 per package/Reserved Grandstand: $396 per package/General Admission: $324 per package
- Includes all 36 home games
- Benefits include: $1 Discount, Season Ticket Holder Party Invite, Northwoods League Pass, Guaranteed Giveaway, Season Ticket Holder Exclusive Bobblehead, In-Season Game Day Event Invite, and more
Full Season Concourse Table Packages
- Blue Level: $2,880 – Includes private table for 4 at each game and waitstaff
- Black Level: $4,300 – Includes private table for 4 at each game, 3 hours of all you can eat ballpark menu, 2 drinks per person
- Platinum Level: $5,000 – Includes private table for 4 at each game, any three menu items per person, 2 premium drinks per person
- Same benefits as Full Season Ticket Package Memberships
- $190 per pass
- Based on 4 members, $35 for each additional member
- Unlimited Chinooks Games
- Free Kids Zone Passes
- Other great benefits like post-game autographs and post-game kids base run.
For more information on our season ticket packages or to order yours, visit lakeshorechinooks.com or call the Chinooks ticket office at 262-618-4659. Our office in Menomonee Falls (N83 W13280 Leon Road) is open Monday-Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm. Don’t wait, purchase your season ticket package today!