Turtle Creek Stadium
What to expect when attending an event at Turtle Creek Stadium this summer
- Fans are encouraged to self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms. If fans are experiencing symptoms or are running a fever above 100.4 degrees, Turtle Creek Stadium and The Pit Spitters encourage them to refrain from attending the event.
- Social distancing reminders are posted throughout the stadium in form of signage and stickers. Fans in attendance are asked to adhere to these reminders and practice social distancing.
- Signs and markers are placed at stadium entrances to accommodate social distancing. An additional entrance gate is located on the first base line.
- The seating bowl ticketing is laid out to accommodate for seating in individual pods or small groups of the same household. These pods/groups will be no less than 6 feet apart and no more than 2 pods per row. Select tables in the patio section and decks have been removed to allow for proper distancing. Lawn seating remains as general admissions. Fans are encouraged to practice social distancing while in the lawn section or on the walking path. The suite level will be restricted to 25% capacity limits.
- We encourage fans to practice good hygiene. This includes sneeze etiquette, washing/sanitizing hands, and not touching eyes, nose, or mouth.
- High traffic areas such as bathrooms are sanitized regularly throughout events. Hand sanitizer stations are available in frequently visited areas around the stadium. Fans are encouraged to utilize them as much as possible.
- Restrooms at Turtle Creek Stadium are reduced in capacity to allow for social distancing. Please refrain from overcrowding restrooms as only half of fixtures are available for use. Signage with capacity limits are posted outside each public restroom.
- The Pit Spitters encourage fans to wear protective face coverings when not in ticketed seats. This includes traveling to and from seats, in concessions lines, and while using restrooms.
- Face coverings are required in interior areas of the stadium. This includes while in The Pit Shop, the Onyx Sports Suite, and all suite level hallways.
- The Pit Shop capacity is limited to 7 customers. Please use concourse door for entry, and main gate door for exit during events.
- Upon exit of premises, fans in attendance are encouraged to practice social distancing. Additional points of egress can be found at the end of the concourse on the first base line behind section 111, and in the left field corner behind the bullpen terrace deck. Please follow usher directions when exiting the seating bowl.
Naturally Occurring Diseases, including but not limited to the novel coronavirus or COVID-19, may exist in the community. The Naturally Occurring Diseases create an inherent risk of transmission to attendees and staff. Despite our efforts to mitigate risk by cleaning the Premises, warning and screening our fans and employees, and requesting the maintenance of “social distancing,” there remains an inherent risk of exposure to these Naturally Occurring Diseases.
By entering the Premises, patrons, on behalf of himself/herself and Minor(s), acknowledge and assume the risks and dangers associated with entering the Premises and being exposed to Naturally Occurring Diseases, including but not limited to contraction of COVID-19 and are deemed to have given a release of liability.