Do you know an amazing kid who is doing extraordinary things in school, extracurricular activities or within the community? Do you know a young person who is using their talents to make a difference in the lives of others?
If yes, they could be the next Aspirus Kid of the Month!
Help us recognize, honor and share the stories of these amazing kids by nominating them for the Aspirus Kid of the Month!
How it works.
- Nominate a kid (ages 6-12) below and tell us why they deserve to be recognized as the Kid of the Month.
Who Can Nominate? Anyone can nominate (teachers, counselors, coaches, community leaders, etc.)
- We will select (1) awesome kid each month.
- Each Kid of the Month will be highlighted with a feature story on the Woodchucks website, social platforms and the Woodchucks e-newsletter
- Over the course of the program, 12 kids will be selected as Kid of the Month, but one outstanding kid will be selected as the Kid of the Year.
- The first Kid of the Month will be announced in March 2023, with multiple kids being selected in March, April and May.
- One kid of the month will be selected as the Kid of Year and will be the recipient of a $1,000 Scholarship
What does the Kid of the Month receive?
- (4) FREE tickets to the Aspirus Kid of the Year game including food and beverage
- Chance to be selected as the recipient of a $1,000 scholarship
- Full-page story in the Woodchucks game day program
- Recognition on the Woodchucks social media and website
- On-field recognition at the game
Kid of the Month
Nominate an awesome child to be the Aspirus Kid of the Month!