Game Day Employment
Game Day Positions for the 2019 Season are now being accepted.
- Concession Preppers/ Runner– Runners serve as liaisons between the Grillers and Cashiers to fill the customer’s order. They’re focus is on efficiently receiving the customer’s order from the cashier and working with the grillers to produce the products that they need to complete the order. Runners are accessible to customers and should be helpful and responsive to their wants, needs, and concerns. Interested candidates should have a positive attitude and work well in group settings.
- Ticket Taker– Greet fans as they enter the stadium and help them with wrist banding and ticketing answers any questions they may have. This requires an increased knowledge of stadium rules and ticket promotions.
- Usher– Directs fans to their seats and answers any questions they may have. This requires an increased knowledge of Witter Field and its various areas and a willingness to inquire with full-time staff if needed to ensure our fans are receiving the correct information in a kind and timely manner. Ushers are also responsible for maintaining an orderly parking system.
- Griller– Responsible for ensuring fans receive the freshest food possible in a timely manner. Grillers will follow specific food preparation and sanitation guidelines designed to create a consistently quality product. Interested candidates should have experience in a kitchen environment, and be able to work in a fast-paced, hot environment.
- Dishwasher– Responsible for washing, sanitizing, and storing all dishes and utensils according to proper procedures explained by the concessions manager. Additionally, dishwashers will have a role assisting the concessions managers and grillers when there are no dishes.
- Cashier– Cashiers are the face of the Rafters food and beverage experience. They are expected to greet and accommodate customers with a positive attitude and a smile. Cashiers are responsible for managing cash and credit transactions at each of our concessions areas while processing accurate and timely concessions orders. Interested candidates should have a positive attitude, outgoing personality and work well in group settings.
- Beer, Soda, and Snack Vendor- Must be energetic and personable. Expected to have great customer service skills and follow proper alcohol awareness policies. Cash handling and being able to work in a fast-paced environment are major qualifications for this position.
- Bartender– Expected to have great customer service skills and follow proper alcohol awareness policies. Cash handling and being able to work in a fast-paced environment are major qualifications for this position.
- Wait Staff– Provide service to the suite customers, including but not limited to; preparing the suite with food and beverage for the event, maintaining suite cleanliness, and providing a positive experience for all members of the group. Suite servers must be at least 18 years of age and have an outgoing personality.
- Kid Zone- Responsible for attending to the Kids Zone games. Must have a friendly and positive attitude and be good with kids and parents. Ability to take and count tickets accurately, handle cash, handle prizes, and assist in the setup and tear down of the Kids Zone every game day.