Host Families Needed
From the Northwoods League's inception in 1994, generous families and individuals have warmly offered their homes and provided welcoming food and lodging for student-athletes traveling from far and wide. Numerous lifetime relationships have been forged between NWL players and their Host Families over the years and we expect more to develop in each future season. Graduations, weddings, and holidays have all been shared by Host Families and their NWL players. Children of Host Families have been fortunate enough to receive "baseball tutelage" and view NWL players as role models not available to most youth.
Perks of hosting Bombers players include:
- Each member of your immediate family living in your household will receive FREE season tickets
- Free Host Family Appreciation Night on our newly renovated Sky Loft
- 25% off at team store
- Host family lanyards
- Free tickets to any other Northwoods League game (Away)
- Guaranteed giveaways
- Four (4) Miller Lite Party Deck Sunday-Thursday passes per hosted player, subject to availability
- Four (4) hot Dog and fountain soda vouchers per hosted player
If you are interested in becoming a Bombers Host Family, please contact the Bombers front office at (269) 962-0735, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form below.
“We love baseball. Opening our home to the young men on the Battle Creek Bombers team has been a great experience. We not only get to know wonderful kids from across the country but we support our local community as well. The Battle Creek Bombers players have made summertime in Michigan extra special.”
Ken and Louise Huebschman
Battle Creek, Michigan