The Kenosha Kingfish are searching for artistic area students to design our 2014 road/alternate jersey. The Kingfish are reaching out to Kenosha Area Middle Schools and High Schools in hopes that their students will participate in the competition. We believe that this project fits well with the art department and were hoping you’re able to pass this along for us.
In order to be considered, participants must follow the guidelines below:
1. The Kingfish will accept any of the following design samples: computer designs (preferred), paint, crayons, colored pencils, markers and really any other way your students can convey their concepts.
2. The deadline for all participants will be Friday, February 28th. The school or students can send their submissions via email, mail, or by filling out the form below. If the entire school or class participates, a Kingfish representative can pick up all submissions.
3. The jersey must include the following:
– One (1) Primary color = Navy Blue – to match Kingfish PMS color.
– Three (3) Secondary colors = Red, White, and Gold – also to match standard Kingfish PMS colors.
– Jersey must include the Kingfish fish.
– Include “KENOSHA” word mark.
– Include two (2) digit numbers (numbers 10-99) on back of jersey. Numbers on front location is optional.
– 100% of the surface uniform can be used.
The template that should be used for the jersey mock-up can be found here: TShirt Template
The winning artist will be given the opportunity to throw out the first pitch at the game the Kingfish wear this jersey at home for the first time and receive a jersey of their own, as well as a party for up to 10 friends/family members.
Please contact Stephanie at 262-653-0900 or Steph@KingfishBaseball.com for more information.
Oops! We could not locate your form.