• What are the Kenosha Kingfish office hours?
• What happens in the event of a rainout?
• How do I order tickets?
• What type of seating is available at Historic Simmons Field?
• When can I pick up my Will Call tickets?
• Do kids need a ticket?
• What time can I get into the stadium?
• What are the Parking Rules and Regulations?
• How do I redeem a Kingfish voucher?
• What can be brought into the stadium?
• Do the Kingfish have a Lost and Found?
• How can I pay for the night at the ballpark?
• How do I get announcements read during games?
• What level of baseball are the Kenosha Kingfish?
• Can you upgrade a stadium box seat ticket to gain admission into a suite area?
• What can I sit on in the Festival Foods Backyard lawn seating?
During the Off-Season:
Monday through Thursday – 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Friday – 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday – By Appointment Only
During the Season (May 30-August 20)
On the day of a game, the Ticket Office powered by Platinum Systems will be open from 8:30 am through the end of the game. This will include Saturdays and Sundays that the Kingfish play at home.
Days that the Kingfish are on the road, the Ticket Office powered by Platinum Systems will be open as follows:
Monday through Friday – 8:30 am to 7:00 pm
Saturday – 8:30 am to 1:00 pm
Sunday – Closed
In the event of bad weather, the best place to find out if the game has been cancelled or postponed is our website at www.kingfishbaseball.com. If we need to cancel a game, we'll immediately put a story on the website describing any details of when the game will be rescheduled and how to redeem your tickets. We will also update the office voicemail message to explain the weather and its effects on the game.
Kingfish Rainout Policy 2016: NO REFUNDS ARE ALLOWED
- If a game is rained out prior to the conclusion of the 5th inning, all tickets for reserved seats can be redeemed at the Platinum Systems Ticket Office for any other game remaining in the 2017 regular season.
- If a game is rained out prior to the gates opening, all tickets can be redeemed at the Platinum Systems Ticket Office for any game remaining in the 2017 regular season, based on availability.
- If the rainout occurs three (3) hours after the gates have opened, regardless of how much of the game has been played, Suite tickets and Tailgate Area tickets will be considered used in full and can only be redeemed for a reserved seat for another game during the 2017 regular season, based on availability.
- If the game is shortened due to rain but has been played beyond the required five (5) innings to make it a complete game, all tickets will be considered used and will have no value at the Platinum Systems Ticket Office.
- If the game is shortened due to rain, the Kingfish staff will attempt to contact all Suite parties prior to them leaving the park that night.
2017 single game tickets will go on sale in the spring (date TBD). If you are interested in group packages or season tickets please call the Kingfish office at 262-653-0900 or email email@example.com.
The Kenosha Kingfish offer several seating and group options at the ballpark. Whether it's a company outing of 2,000 people or a family of four we have the perfect seat options for you. For larger groups of 20 or more, contact the Ticket Office powered by Platinum Systems at 262-653-0900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets left at Will Call for any event during the summer can be picked up anytime during the standard Kingfish office hours. For large orders, please call ahead and we'll have your tickets pre-printed for you when you arrive.
Children 5 and younger will gain admission to the ballpark for free ONLY IF THEY DO NOT NEED A SEAT. If they require a seat, they will need a regular priced ticket.
The gates open 60 minutes prior to the scheduled game time.
The main parking lots at Historic Simmons Field are open all day long prior to a game. There is no fee to park in the lot and tailgating is allowed (only in the Simmons Field Parking Lots). Glass bottles are not allowed and the City of Kenosha and the Kenosha Kingfish ask you to please leave the parking lot looking as clean as when you arrived. Trash cans are located throughout the lot.
Ticket vouchers for a Kingfish game must be redeemed at the Kingfish ticket office. It is NOT an actual ticket and will not get you into a game. The voucher can be redeemed for the game of your choice, based on availability and the regulations listed in the voucher.
No food or beverages can be brought into the ballpark. The exception will be made for one, unopened bottle of water per person. Other items NOT allowed in the ballpark are:
- Lawn Chairs
- Large Radios
- Roller skates
- Bats and Balls (including soccer balls, footballs, basketballs etc…)
Fans can bring blankets, umbrellas and seat cushions.
Lost and Found is available during games at Southport Bank Fan Services. Fan Services is located in the Courtyard inside the stadium. If you have any questions or need immediate help, call the Kingfish Front Office at (262) 653-0900.
At the ticket window the Kingfish accept cash, credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover) or check. Inside the ballpark credit cards are accepted at the souvenir stand and select concession stands within the park. For all other purchases cash is required and there is an ATM inside the ballpark in the American Outfitters Team Store.
Personal announcements for birthdays, anniversaries etc. will be read every night during the later part of the game. Visit the Southport Bank Fan Services booth located in the main courtyard during the game and put your announcement down on the list before the 5th inning and make sure to listen up during the remainder of the game.
The Kenosha Kingfish are one of 20 teams in the Northwoods League. The Northwoods League is a summer collegiate league which provides a place for the best college players in the country to spend their summers and display their talents to professional scouts. Every player in the league must be enrolled in college and have at least one year of athletic eligibility to participate in the league and due to NCAA regulations the players cannot get paid while playing in the Northwoods League. The league is designed to give college players the minor league experience. They play 72 games, play with wood bats and travel around the Midwest on charter buses.
No, unfortunately we do not allow any upgrades.
You can bring blankets or seat cushions into the lawn area but chairs are NOT allowed.