Food & Beverage Manager Needed for 2014
Kenosha Kingfish Food & Beverage Manager
The Kenosha Kingfish are seeking a qualified Food & Beverage Manager for the 2014 season. The Kingfish are the newest members of the summer collegiate Northwoods League. The Kingfish will be bringing affordable, family entertainment to historic Simmons Field and playing 36 games starting in late May and ending mid-August in addition to several special events and catering opportunities. This position reports directly to the General Manager and indirectly to the organization’s Executive Chef and Director of Food and Beverage Operations. This position will be responsible for the daily oversight of all food and beverage operations.
Each manager is responsible for ensuring our fans receive the freshest and best tasting food alongside the best customer service found anywhere. Duties include ensuring all products are stocked and ready for processing before gates open and monitoring consistency and waste throughout each game. He/she is responsible for maintaining processes for efficiency, sanitation, safety, and exceptional customer service. Supervisors must accurately complete a nightly inventory and a nightly cleaning checklist. Supervisors will also be responsible for managing food and beverage employees and reporting any staff or fan issues to management. A more in-depth list of responsibilities can be found below. A culinary degree or comparable food and beverage management experience required. Additional training, including ServSafe and a City of Kenosha bartending license must be secured prior to official hire date. Interested candidates should respond with a cover letter and resume detailing their applicable work experience.
Food and Beverage Manager Responsibilities Include:
– Ensuring an exceptional fan experience through great customer service
– Ensuring quality and consistency of all food and beverage offerings
– Overseeing food preparation, storage, and service areas
– Maintaining accurate inventory (for products and par lists for production), temperature, and waste logs
– Efficient ordering of all food and beverage products
– Management of all food and beverage staff, including scheduling, training, delegating responsibilities, employee evaluations, team motivation, enacting a fun and friendly work environment, etc.
– Awareness of, and adherence to, Fire, Health, and Safety procedures, regulations, and codes.
– Oversight of nightly cleaning of all concessions areas
– Organization of all concessions areas and products at all stages of productions; from receiving goods to serving fans.
– Establishment and execution of nightly food specials
– Provide direct “hands-on” cooking or prep work if necessary to deliver quality, prompt service as needed
– Perform other duties as assigned by Kingfish management
Please fill out an application here: KingfishEmploymentApplication
Please call the Kenosha Kingfish Office at 262-653-0900 or email Jake at Jake@KingfishBaseball.com for interest, questions, or more information.