Kenosha Kingfish And North Shore Bank Present 2015 Free Kids Club
Kenosha, Wis. – New in 2015, the North Shore Bank Kids Club will offer local kids a new and fun Kenosha Kingfish experience.
“We are excited to be the title sponsor of the North Shore Bank Kids Club. As a community bank, we strive to be an asset to the people in the communities we serve,” said Craig Witz, vice president for North Shore Bank. “We encourage families to register their children and enjoy all the fun plans set for this season.”
All North Shore Bank Kids Club members will receive: two complimentary Stadium Box Tickets for use at any regular season Kingfish home game (based on availability) and an invitation to three special Kingfish events. Events include the opportunity for autographs and shagging balls pre-game on June 16th, a youth baseball clinic on July 7th, and a pizza party with Kingfish players on August 6th.
Kids ages 5 through 12 can register at any of these local branches of North Shore Bank:
· 4923 Washington Avenue, Racine.
· 3911 N. Main Street, Racine.
· 116 S. Pine Street, Burlington.
· 5723 Durand Avenue, Racine.
· 6906 Green Bay Road, Kenosha.
· 1101 Main Street, Union Grove.
· 5117 Green Bay Road, Kenosha.
· Festival Foods, 3207 80th Street, Kenosha.
Rules and Regulations:
· Registrations will only be accepted through North Shore Bank.
· Registration is limited to the first 1,000 kids.
· Ticket vouchers must be redeemed in person at the Simmons Field Box Office.
· RSVP form must be turned in to Kingfish Box Office in order to access North Shore Bank Kids Club special events.
· Ticket vouchers are only valid for the North Shore Bank Kids Club member.
· One membership per child, per season.
· One ticket per game, per member.
· Tickets are processed on a first-come, first-serve basis as availability is not guaranteed.
Tickets and merchandise for the Kenosha Kingfish are on sale now. For more information on 7-game packs, season or group tickets, please visit kingfishbaseball.com or call 262.653.0900. The Platinum Systems Ticket Office is open from 9am to 5pm, Monday through Friday at Simmons Field, 7817 Sheridan Rd. in Kenosha.
The Kenosha Kingfish are a member of the finest developmental league for elite college baseball players, the Northwoods League. Playing its 21st season of summer collegiate baseball, the Northwoods League is the largest organized baseball league in the world with 18 teams, drawing significantly more fans, in a friendly ballpark experience, than any league of its kind. A valuable training ground for coaches, umpires and front office staff, more than 115 Northwoods League players have advanced to Major League Baseball, including Cy Young Award winner Max Scherzer (DET) and MLB All-Stars Chris Sale (CWS), Jordan Zimmermann (WAS), Curtis Granderson (NYM), Lucas Duda (NYM)) and Ben Zobrist (TB). All league games are viewable live via the Northwoods League YouTube channel. For more information, visit www.kingfishbaseball.com.