Spring Internships Available
Mequon, WI – The Chinooks are now accepting resumes and scheduling interviews for spring internship positions. Spring internships begin in mid-January and conclude in mid-May. Positions are intended for students enrolled in either a undergraduate or graduate program and have the ability to receive college credit. Interns receive commission on ticket sales and are eligible for potential paid seasonal sales positions during the 2017 season. Spring internships are heavily focused on sales but include aspects of marketing and operations as well.
Spring Internship Duties Include:
- Contacting local businesses, organizations, and fans regarding group outing and season ticket opportunities
- Coordination and logistics of group outings and season ticket packages
- Assisting with general sales (single game tickets, fundraising tickets, comp tickets)
- Collecting and entering/updating client and prospect information into online ticket system and CRM
- Ticket and mail fulfillment
- Provide customer service via in-person, phone, email
- Attending player/mascot/organization appearances in the community
- Assist with marketing and operations duties when needed
Individuals interested in applying for an internship should send their resume by December 16th to Eric Snodgrass (Director of Sales), erics@lakeshorechinooks. For additional information and questions, please call the Chinooks office at 262-618-4659.
The Northwoods League is the proven leader in the development of elite college baseball players. The 23-year old summer collegiate league is the largest organized baseball league in the world with 20 teams, drawing significantly more fans, in a friendly ballpark experience, than any league of its kind. A valuable training ground for coaches, umpires and front office staff, more than 160 Northwoods League players have advanced to Major League Baseball, including Cy Young Award winner Max Scherzer (WAS) and MLB All-Stars Chris Sale (CWS), Jordan Zimmermann (DET), Curtis Granderson (NYM), Lucas Duda (NYM) and Ben Zobrist (CHC). All league games are viewable live via the Northwoods League website. For more information, visit www.northwoodsleague.com or download the Northwoods League Mobile App on the Apple App Store or on Google Play.