Return to Play Guide & Policies for 2021 Season
Grafton, WI – The Lakeshore Chinooks have announced the club’s Return to Play guide and policies for the upcoming 2021 season.
All protocols found in the Chinooks Return to Play Guide are subject to change throughout the course of the 2021 season. Any protocols added or removed will be at the discretion of the Chinooks in partnership with Concordia University Wisconsin and local health officials. Updated protocols and information will be available on the Chinooks digital platforms.
The health and safety of our fans, players and coaches, staff, interns, and host families remains our number one priority.
Some of our policies to begin the season include:
- Mask are encouraged for those individuals who are not vaccinated
- Mask are not required for any fan in attendance
- Mask are required for fans participating in any on-field promotion and autographs with our players
- Social distance around Kapco Park when possible
- Fans should follow good hand washing and sanitizing practices
- If you feel ill, please refrain from attending the game
- If you are unable to attend due to symptoms and illness, you will be able to exchange your tickets for any remaining home game
- Absolutely no smoking and vaping at Kapco Park and the campus of Concordia University Wisconsin
- Please be respectful to your fellow fans and the Chinooks staff
Click the link for our full Return to Play Guide & Policies. These policies are expected to change throughout the course of the 2021 season.
If any fans should have questions regarding our COVID-19 policies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 262-618-4659. Welcome back to Kapco Park, we look forward to having fans join us this season for the return of baseball.