Menomonee Falls, WI – The Chinooks are now accepting resumes and scheduling interviews for 2021 winter and spring internship positions. The internship begins in early January and concludes in mid-May. Positions are intended for students enrolled in either a college undergraduate or graduate programs. Candidates must be available for a set schedule multiple days each week including occasional nights and weekends. The team will work around student’s school schedules and activities. The internship will be held at the Chinooks office in Menomonee Falls and will include remote work at times.
Interns receive commission on ticket sales and are eligible for potential paid seasonal positions which would start immediately after the internship for the 2022 season. Winter and spring internships are heaviliy focused on sales but include marketing and operations duties as well. Winter and spring interns will also be involved and assist with the day to day operations and season planning process.
Winter & Spring Internships duties include:
- Contacting and meeting with local businesses, organizations, and fans regarding group outing and season ticket opportunities
- Coordination and logistics of group outings and season ticket packages
- Assisting with general sales (single game tickets, fundraising tickets, comp tickets)
- Collecting and entering/updating client and prospect information into online ticket system and CRM
- Ticket and mail fulfillment
- Provide customer service via in-person, phone, email
- Attend player/mascot/organization appearances and tabling opportunities in the community
- Assist with marketing and operation duties when needed
- Attend weekly staff and planning meetings
Individuals interested in applying for an internship should send their resume to Ellie Basting (Marketing Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information and questions, please call the Chinooks office at 262-618-4659.