Mallards fans don’t miss the Mallards First Pitch on Wednesday, April 26. The Madison Mallards will be giving fans and the media a preview to the 2006 season with the Mallards First Pitch. The event will be held at the Warner Park Community Center starting at 6:30 p.m. Following a social hour Mallards General Manager Vern Stenman will take the stage at 7:30 to talk about the 2006 roster, display ballpark improvements for this summer and unveil a new alternate uniform. A fan question and answer session will follow. Admission is free to the public and food and beverage will be provided. The event will feature updates on the following highlights for the upcoming season.
– The new and improved Great Dane Duck Blind featuring twice the bathrooms and twice the concession space
– A newly released 2006 pocket schedule and completed promotional schedule
– The American Family Baseball Wall
– The TDS Community Series
– The Life Style Staffing Fireworks Series
– The Outback Steakhouse Suites
– The new first base concession stand
– New menu items for 2006
The Madison Mallards open the 2006 season against the Thunder Bay Border Cats on Thursday, June 1, 2006. Group and season tickets are on sale now. Single game tickets go on sale Saturday, April 29. For more information please call the Mallards ticket office at 608.246.4277 or log onto www.mallardsbaseball.com.